Mario Mafia [MAFIA VICTORY]

The whole thing felt weak and logicless on your end, and Newyn kinda seemed more focused around as I'm reading through his first three posts so I'm not sure if that's for or against the theory, but that's the extent of my logic rn. I need to finish my reread and legacy post

After lynch
why is weak and logicless inherently wolfy?

and why is it specifically wolfy for me when i (probably) demonstrated at some point i am not someone who struggles to make posts

interesting that you go to the pocket over defence line

not sure how you think im supposed to pocket someone whos a lead wagon for most of the day. just sounds like paranoia lol

I trust your intuition, but I don't trust the random draw and your intuition might be playing for the wrong side.

Well, paranoia does pretty much go with the territory, yes?

something i wanted to yell at my phone at yday

info lynches DO NOT EXIST

all you learn is info lynches are f'in useless

something i wanted to yell at my phone at yday

info lynches DO NOT EXIST

all you learn is info lynches are f'in useless

I'm more inclined to trust you and your unreasoned feelies than I was before we lynched Newyn. That was info.

Rakkoon, Omega, and Seon also recently played so they might be worth a try.

@pzelda: Funny I got the otherway around about Visor's switching votes. LordArgon hasn't post enough to be readable. or solving.

You're right on argon. I'm just that there could be someone acting in the same way as Newyn, who is wolf

I am surprised by the amount of posts when there was zero information on who is who. I saw someone earlier calling me suspicious for voting for the same person for both the coin and the lunch, but they obviously missed the preceding post from Dolbster asking for just that to be done to him. With some actual information I will actually be able to make informed decisions in my votes.

Right in time.

They can die

I'd add Zelda and maybe raskol too

My inclination right now is to drag someone out of the weeds and hang them. If all the weed dwellers come in and start giving us something to work with that obviously changes.

Top Bottom