Mario Mafia [MAFIA VICTORY]

Why Monty why?
One of the reasons I'm sideyeing Csargo is that he pretty much made two abortive entrances than left lol. This is one of them

Tim's scum this time. But maybe I'm building this too much on the previous game. His posts seem to be more random and goal oriented.
vote on Mary is maybe wee too random for him. Also possibly pocketing Manasi.

Vote: Tim
Vote: Montomercy
Great, now I'm going down Tim's path
Manasi kinda wölfy

Snerk might be a jester

I didn't catch tak in one post so that's a good sign

Choxorn, pzelda, newyn, synsensa, Johanna - meh

Monty - :smug:

Anyone else I don't remember posting
Actively thinking that Zack's Manasi vote wasn't a wolf/wolf attempted crosspush gone wrong because that was something I've kinda been considering tbh

choxorn voting for coin but not for lynch (as far as I can tell) is interesting

not sure if i should be reading into that
Idk why you've been on Choxorn but this is just ??? since they voted themselves at the start and not really that interesting

Since nobody wants to help Dolbster achieve his dream, I will change my vote to Takhisis
Don't think that this has been explained: why?

Sorry to disappoint you, but I've only got a couple of people who I'm leaning town on atm from skimming the thread. I haven't noticed anything blatantly scummy tbh, so I'm going back through.
WHOOOOOO

Manasi is anti-aligned with like 5 people lol (all of her voters except for Zack), they were all there and could've switched to Newyn I think

Newwyn in the lead!

30 seconds
Why are you excited that Newyn is being lynched when your vote is on Manasi

Honestly the more I'm thinking about it the more Visor's Newyn vote seems genuine and he never wasn't a townlean but idk I'm still paranoid about the pocket

I am surprised by the amount of posts when there was zero information on who is who. I saw someone earlier calling me suspicious for voting for the same person for both the coin and the lunch, but they obviously missed the preceding post from Dolbster asking for just that to be done to him. With some actual information I will actually be able to make informed decisions in my votes.
We have actual information now

Making this post sucked

You bus every time I've seen you wolf

Doesn't have to do with reading you

Futuramafia: Pizza told me to bus
Visor's small: Pizza and Barto told me to bus
Chess: special case

So it's probably more fitting to say that you've seen Pizza carry me every time I was mafia

Highly considering replacing MaryKB with Newyn if he is interested.

If anyone has an objection, please PM me. Note that I will probably ignore you*, but please PM me. :p

*not to be mean, but I need at least semi-active players.

Completely Unreadable: Mary, Lord Argon, Chox

Me
Tims
Snerk
Manasi (y'all better not be fooling me)
Zack
Johanna
Visor
Yako
Synsensa
Montmore
Raskol
Tak
Zelda
Csargo

Why are you excited that Newyn is being lynched when your vote is on Manasi

EOD shenanigans are pretty exciting by nature.

Zack I just realized the first (?) time you called Manasi "wolfy" you put an umlaut over the 'o'.

Only Tak would do something like that, what's up.

This just feels wrong somewhere, maybe I'm wrong about Snerk because I'm been questioning whether he could be considered a true EoD wagon since he never took the lead

Zack I just realized the first (?) time you called Manasi "wolfy" you put an umlaut over the 'o'.

is this a real post lmao what are you trying to get out of this sir

Actively thinking that Zack's Manasi vote wasn't a wolf/wolf attempted crosspush gone wrong because that was something I've kinda been considering tbh

Moot! What if you are a wolf?

Idk why you've been on Choxorn but this is just ??? since they voted themselves at the start and not really that interesting

I am wondering about this too. This choxorn vote was really not harmfull.

cause i felt like it, why else would I do it

Top Bottom