Mario Mafia [MAFIA VICTORY]

Did you ever explain your Newyn v1 villa read anywhere Visor?

i explained it a few pages back but that was after the fact

i don't think i explained it in huge detail d1 but i was busy so meh

Thanks Visor, good to know in case I can be bothered.

Reading back to your explanation, I guess I can kind of see that line of thought but I was just busy day 1 and didn't even turn up to eod but I guess that's why you didn't go through with a mason claim.

Thanks Visor, good to know in case I can be bothered.

Reading back to your explanation, I guess I can kind of see that line of thought but I was just busy day 1 and didn't even turn up to eod but I guess that's why you didn't go through with a mason claim.
well that and a whole lot o fpeople who cared about the game thought you were a wolf so i was scared of being wrong

Why does this keep happening? I figure out the night's been pretty chill, dont log in after dinner, and I wake up to ten pages? Get a hold of yourselves. There wasnt even much of substance.

As fishy as Zelda was yesterday (and so far, today), goodness me the two LordArgon posts with something to say are awful, so I'm vote: LordArgon for the moment.

I could see a case on Manasi, but at least I hope LordArgon will step up his game.

who are the wolves and villagers, csargo

Posting and content wise, Tims and Monty are my top town at this point, they're pretty consistent with what I remember from the last few games I've played with both. Tims maybe slightly more aggressive/active than I remember.

Less confident about you, because I can't even remember the last game we've played together outside of the Cold War one, which you know how that played out. I'd lean town for you at this point though, because this seems kinda similar to what I skimmed from that game. I know you're skilled so I'm wary to a degree. I'd probably put Tak at about this level as well, seems pretty carefree with decent enough analysis.

I think Manasi's town, because gut feeling mostly.

I can't ever read Zack, so that's a null from me.

JohannaK, Syn, RRR, Choxorn, Snerk, pzelda, LordArgon, Logic/Yako, Newyn 2.0

The first three are just a blank for me, I hardly recall anything they've posted tbh.

Choxorn is pretty much the same. You've talked about it before, and it's still the same. I expect more today.

I thought most of Snerk's posts yesterday seemed empty/fluffy outside of a few, and those few were just meh for me. I don't know what to think about this slot, so I voted there.

pzelda seems a bit like the Org game like Zack said before, but seems less tryhardy, not sure if that's the right word, but I have reservations tbh.

LordArgon is an enigma to me.

There's not enough post from Logic/Yako to make a proper judgement. Feel like it could be either. Definitely within what I'd expect from scum Logic.

Newyn 2.0 == Newyn 1.0

I feel hurt by all the people saying I'm a null, but then 90% of posts seem to be in the middle of the night, so it's no wonder.

#bringMafiabacktoEurope

Vote: pzelda

no one except me is talking about this guy but he seems the same to me as the org game

:nono: He was scum read a couple of times already (Tim, me, and maybe Jo? idk)

Now, I am gonna think at what's best than vote: Manasi...

whatd you think compared to town game?

do you know what games?

I'd say he seems more serious as town imo from what I remember. Hence why I'd like to see more.

I only remember the hydra we played together, but I'm pretty sure I've seen another at some point. All of my knowledge is dated just fyi.

because he was widely village read and solving?

Why does mafia care about "village read"? They already know. Solving though, that seems important.
Completely Unreadable: Mary, Lord Argon, Chox

Me
Tims
Snerk
Manasi (y'all better not be fooling me)
Zack
Johanna
Visor
Yako
Synsensa
Montmore
Raskol
Tak
Zelda
Csargo

He had Csargo, Zelda, and Tak as his strongest scum reads.

Why does mafia care about "village read"? They already know. Solving though, that seems important.

He had Csargo, Zelda, and Tak as his strongest scum reads.
why wouldnt the mafia care?

if the village as a whole is reading someone as village correctly, it is very hard to get that person lynched.

Top Bottom