Mario Mafia [MAFIA VICTORY]

Jeez all these votes for me just cause I was sleeping for a while. Also I have no reads because nobody has been suspicious, at least to me. The only people who I would suspect are the people who started the bandwagon on me for not saying things day one. I find that all day one reads are pointless speculation and give zero information. The only thing that does give info day one is who is defending who, either through trying to tie up the vote or late votes on someone. Now that I have some information, I still can only guess at some possible mafs with very little centainty.

wait. so you're all, hey bros ill be useful tomorrow when theres more information

now that we have information you're all hey bros i still go not answers?

Snerk and Zach are the most suspicious for me at the moment, but they may have just been doing random votes. I also think everyone piling on me is suspicious, except for tak, since I did try to vote for them last round.

Oh My God, U Suck.

I notice I am the only player with no votes on them yesterday. That seems unusual.

Argon just digging a deeper grave right now, please do better.

Newyn is putting some effort now, that's at least appreciated.

wait what the fudge where's the info

is it just that confirmed town dolbster was confirmed town

and that all the wagons d1 were villagers

Vote: Visorslash

I forgot to say that a kind stranger dropped off 2 coins at my place last night. A thousand blessings upon your house, sir/madam. Unfortunately I cannot put them to any mechanical use.

Let's get choxy baby involved. Vote: Choxorn
I HEARD WE HAVE INFO WHAT'S UP
Zelda claimed West Germany.

Mainly because I'm beginning to think that I was wrong on Snerk. Manasi could still be mafia I guess but if Dolbster was right about t/t/t wagons, that is a huge reason to kill him as he'd essentially be denying the mafia 2 potential mislynches if he pushes it harder if they let him live.

Why does this mean you're town pls explain

I'm gonna actively try to not tunnel you but no promises.

I forgot to say that a kind stranger dropped off 2 coins at my place last night. A thousand blessings upon your house, sir/madam. Unfortunately I cannot put them to any mechanical use.

Let's get choxy baby involved. Vote: Choxorn

Zelda claimed West Germany.
dogwarflashbacks.gif

Currently thinking about Ras and how he was essentially forced into making charts this game which may or not be scummy. If I feel like it I'll look back at the charts from the last game because for some reason I feel like they were more detailed but maybe that was just a formatting thing!

rip Dolbster pouring one out bro

One of the only ppl townreading me big F

Top Bottom