Mario Mafia [MAFIA VICTORY]

Well, Dolbster rated you at the very bottom of his list and you didn't respond to that, unless of course we consider NKs as responses. I started my little "let's examine why Dolbster got NKed" discussion with a quote of that list, then threw in a quote of him outright saying he wouldn't mind seeing you lynched, and you just ignored the whole conversation until I outright dragged you into it. It seemed to me that you were hoping the whole NK motivations concept would be dispatched without your position in it ever having to be acknowledged.

Why would I respond to him putting me at the bottom of his day 1 readlist? From what I remember he never actually explained why, just said I was suspicious and would vote for me, correct me if I'm wrong on this. Which I'm used to because it happens constantly, just from how I play. If you want take Dolbster's readlist as correct then by all means go ahead. I'm not going to delve down the rabbit hole that is conjecture about nk motivations, because I personally don't think it's worth the investment.

Hey Chox. That's a good way to show up after getting smoked outta the weeds. @LordArgon take note.

vote: pzelda

Unofficial Tally

LordArgon (2) - JohannaK, Synsensa
Zack (2) - pzelda, RRRaskolnikov
Choxorn (2) - Snerk, Visorslash
pzelda (2) - Zack, Timsup2nothin
Visorslash (1) - Manasi
Yakostovian (1) - Csargo

I will post a tally sometime before midnight. :lol: I have lots of duties IRL.

Rakkoon has become a reserve.

I'd ask what those duties are, but I assume they're ... top secret.
Spoiler Not for the faint of heart :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Yes

This sort of put discretion out the window, eh?

Well, I figured if I talked about the nature of my role, I might as well go into detail.

After the unofficial tally, I would like to change to pzelda, but honestly, God, LordArgon. You know what, with his record he's not gonna swing anyone, is he? Vote: pzelda.

Unofficial Tally

pzelda (4) - Zack, Timsup2nothin, RRRaskolnikov, JohannaK
LordArgon (1) - Synsensa
Zack (1) - pzelda
Visorslash (1) - Manasi
Yakostovian (1) - Csargo

Oof, this is what happens when you leave the last page open for a couple hours. I've just done what I hate most: load a runaway bandwagon.

I am debating the veracity of the wagon, but I'll jump in for now vote: pzelda.

Aw crap mobile debolded vote: pzelda

Unofficial Tally

pzelda (5) - Zack, Timsup2nothin, RRRaskolnikov, JohannaK, LordArgon
LordArgon (1) - Synsensa
Zack (1) - pzelda
Visorslash (1) - Manasi
Yakostovian (1) - Csargo

Not voted yet: Newyn, Yako, Monty, Takh

Oh, you're right

Unofficial Tally

pzelda (4) - Timsup2nothin, RRRaskolnikov, JohannaK, LordArgon