Mario Mafia [MAFIA VICTORY]

Basically, if Choxorn can do more with his powers than just find out if someone has more/less/same amount of coins, why would he choose to hide it when he's about to get lynched unless he's a wolf.

I promise you my powers do absolutely nothing to the person I target beyond telling me how their coin total compares to mine.

Giving coins is more powerful than just finding out if someone has more/less/same coins as far as I'm concerned because it can at least influence coin levels.

i do get coins in response so its not the worst i guess

but yeah, thats all i got

Yes, very convenient you tailored your role claim to unmatched target claims. Somehow Tim could only give to one, to Rask, but you could give double?

Voting (16):
Choxorn (5) - Snerk, , Yako, Tim, Newyn, Manasi
Manasi (5) - Rask, Zack, Visor, Syn, Chox
Yakostovian (5) - Csargo, JohannaK, Lord Argon, Monty, pzelda

Unvoted: Takh

I'm sorry Cho if you are somehow town but the more I think about it, the more I believe that the ability you claimed is wolf aligned if true.

Yes, very convenient you tailored your role claim to unmatched target claims. Somehow Tim could only give to one, to Rask, but you could give double?

FWIW I can give up to four, but to one person, so if he can give two and two...

NO ONE CHANGE YOUR VOTES IF YOUR TOWN

well, i can give 1 to 1 or 2 ot 2

Tim gave 2 to Rask...

Slight complication re: grapes and pizza. Last time I ate mafia pizza, Chox and Tak were also scum. :sweatdrop:

Voting (16):
Choxorn (5) - Snerk, , Yako, Tim, Newyn, Manasi
Manasi (5) - Rask, Zack, Visor, Syn, Chox
Yakostovian (5) - Csargo, JohannaK, Lord Argon, Monty, pzelda

Unvoted: Takh

Top Bottom