Mario Mafia [MAFIA VICTORY]

I am NOT ***** lasagna Zack.

So that was you?

Thank you, Visor. And thank you to the other person or people who warrant it.

Vote: Tim

And I received a very interesting message last night. I think it might be from the host, but if it's not then let me just say I appreciate the gesture but I am not deserving.

Tim was robbed, right? Give him the coin.

Well, maybe someone appreciated you taking the heat at EOD. And I appreciate the various robbers not stealing my last coin in the night. Or maybe they're just waiting for me to get voted a coin to make me worth robbing again.

I truly hope this doesn't mean you have to kill me because we have conflicting wincons, but I suppose I have to trust you more for today.

Constable, assist me. Someone has stolen my coin! Also my guess was wrong again, I thought Tim was the most likely target.

Well, we know where I'm headed unless somebody with some really strong reasoning can steer me elsewhere.

That said, there might be strong information here...

Why Visor? Visor's town read seemed like it was fading fast. If Monty and Yako had gutted up and switched to Visor I'd have joined them as a fourth vote and maybe dragged someone along, so he wasn't that far from getting lynched already.

Constable, assist me. Someone has stolen my coin! Also my guess was wrong again, I thought Tim was the most likely target.

Makes sense.

Well, we know where I'm headed unless somebody with some really strong reasoning can steer me elsewhere.

That said, there might be strong information here...

Why Visor? Visor's town read seemed like it was fading fast. If Monty and Yako had gutted up and switched to Visor I'd have joined them as a fourth vote and maybe dragged someone along, so he wasn't that far from getting lynched already.

Maybe the game is as simple as Choxorn killing him. Or maybe that's WIFOM and Visor was a strong townie who could talk himself out of a lynch, and killing him would be just the small push necessary to bring an already-harried Choxorn to the brink.
*shrug*

I'm not thinking it is as simple as Choxorn killed him. Because for the most part I don't think Choxorn is a wolf.

Why did we lynch Manasi again? Right now all I can think of is that last stomping her foot display that ended her...but how did she come to be on a wagon at the gibbet both days? Would someone explain that?

FWIW I think that's the question that Visor would have been asking too, and I'm kinda thinkin' the wolves didn't want him reading through everything with that question in mind.

I'm not thinking it is as simple as Choxorn killed him. Because for the most part I don't think Choxorn is a wolf.

You would be right that I'm not a wolf, though I'm not sure how many others are convinced of that.

Top Bottom