Mario Mafia [MAFIA VICTORY]

And I will have to wait until tomorrow to see it. What a way to end the day.

What if the result is 0 visits?

From wiki, there was a time in which you joined forces with Mario and Luigi in the lore. *shrug

I'm trying to figure out what, if any, differences there could be between you and Zelda that would account for Argon claiming 1 coin stolen (which, btw, he hasn't bothered to clarify since early day).

Dolbster coin reminder is valid.

Please cite. To my best knowledge the Claims list is comprehensive.

1 coin is the minimum even if no one visits me but I get told exactly how many people visited me.
The fact that you're trying to find lore to put suspicion on me after shading me for my ability isn't a good look for you.

End of Day 3
Bowser's Castle was abuzz throughout the day, but as the day settled into dusk, a strange quiet blew over the Kingdom of the Koopas. Two bad arguments had resulted in horrible results for the Koopas, and the night time hadn't helped.

While a strong argument developed throughout the day, the Koopalings finally decided on Synsensa. Bowser asked Synsensa what he had to say for himself.

"I couldn't have done it! I have always been a loyal subject!" Synsensa insisted.

"I am growing tired of these charades. We know that the King of the Koopas does not change his mind." Bowser stated. "What are your final words?"

"Bye-bye!" Synsensa said, as he tried to jump away.

But Bowser stuck out a claw and made sure that did not happen.

Synsensa has been lynched!
Spoiler :
He was Lava Bubble...
Spoiler :
Actually...
Spoiler :
He was Mario!
Spoiler :
He was a member of the Mario Bros.!

Timsup2nothin took his two coins, not sure what to think.

...That was unexpected.

Or was it?

---
Tally

Voting: (12)
Synsensa (6) - Tim, JohannaK, Snerk, Takhisis, LordArgon, Yakostovian
Pzelda (4) - Choxy, Monty, Rask, Newyn
Choxorn (2) - Zack, pzelda

Not Voting: (1)
Csargo

Unvoted: (1)
Syn

Coin Tally

Voting: (11)
Timsup2nothin (6) - Monty, Csargo. JohannaK, pzelda, Rask, Newyn
Takhisis (1) - Tak
Zack (1) - Zack
LordArgon (1) - Timsup2nothin
Montmorency (1) - Synsensa
Synsensa (1) - Snerk

Not Voting: (3)
Choxorn, LordArgon*, Yakostovian
*Requires correct format

Night 3 has begun!
Night Three will end in around 24 hours after this post, on Sunday, January 12th at approximately 8:30 PM EST.

Talking at night is allowed.

Please send in your night actions.

Sorry for the absence, I did have only one coin stolen. Also, I am glad we finally got that fiend Mario. Now we must get his brother, Green Mario.

Well, that's good. I can't believe Synsensa got caught for lying about his cover role, which was probably a perfectly decent one.

But we shouldn't rule out the possibility that these were both scum wagons.

The fact that you're trying to find lore to put suspicion on me after shading me for my ability isn't a good look for you.

Why?

Sorry for the absence, I did have only one coin stolen. Also, I am glad we finally got that fiend Mario. Now we must get his brother, Green Mario.

Lol so the theft claim is still up in the air. Why does Johanna's bonus not come from Argon (allegedly), but Zelda's bonus from Tim comes from Tim's pocket?

S'all good. You are going to have a tough decision about who to protect tonight. Bonne Chance.

Lol so the theft claim is still up in the air. Why does Johanna's bonus not come from Argon (allegedly), but Zelda's bonus from Tim comes from Tim's pocket?

Because Pzelda isn't about this 'knock loose a coin' business, Pzelda is a straight up thief...and probably a plumber to boot.

Well there is no need for me to protect Csargo, since they can just hide behind pzelda. So that narrows it down a bit.

I think lore might matter. That cover role was a creature that Mario can capture in the game Super Mario Odyssey.
https://www.mariowiki.com/Super_Mario_Odyssey

Maybe that's why Synsensa lied, because he and his buddies know they can be sniffed out through research into the cover roles!

Other capturable roles:

Goomba
Paragoomba
Parabones
Hammer Bro
Gushen
Pokio
Poison Piranha Plant
Fire Piranha Plant
Sherm
Snow Cheep Cheep
Cheep Cheep
Trex
Tropical Wiggler
Uproot
Banzai Bill
Bullet Bill
Chain Chomp
Big Chain Chomp
Chargin Chuck
Coin Coffer
Fire Bro
Tyfoo

There is a Coin Coffer (Tim) and a Cheep Cheep (Manasi) in this game. Tim has a lot of town cred to ride on all the way to endgame, so I'm assuming someone has lied about their (cover) role.

Well, that's good. I can't believe Synsensa got caught for lying about his cover role, which was probably a perfectly decent one.

But we shouldn't rule out the possibility that these were both scum wagons.

Why?

Because you're a better player than this. You should know as well as anyone in this game that you shouldn't be judging any player based on their role name as any decent mod will give cover names to mafia to ensure that a simple role call would not out them.

Because you're a better player than this. You should know as well as anyone in this game that you shouldn't be judging any player based on their role name as any decent mod will give cover names to mafia to ensure that a simple role call would not out them.

See above. Tim genuinely caught Syn because he lied about his cover. Syn lied for a reason, and lore seems like as good a reason as any.

Have Zelda and Csargo ever given their role names? We know Csargo is some type of ghost, but...

Before I move on to other things and forget this....

@Synsensa may have gotten tripped up in this roles business, which he has never seen anything like in his three game first as mafia career...but it's a good thing we had that going for us because otherwise he played a helluva game. Once I thought I had him I went looking for signs of Syn not being Syn and got nothin'.

I think lore might matter. That cover role was a creature that Mario can capture in the game Super Mario Odyssey.
https://www.mariowiki.com/Super_Mario_Odyssey

Maybe that's why Synsensa lied, because he and his buddies know they can be sniffed out through research into the cover roles!

Other capturable roles:

Goomba
Paragoomba
Parabones
Hammer Bro
Gushen
Pokio
Poison Piranha Plant
Fire Piranha Plant
Sherm
Snow Cheep Cheep
Cheep Cheep
Trex
Tropical Wiggler
Uproot
Banzai Bill
Bullet Bill
Chain Chomp
Big Chain Chomp
Chargin Chuck
Coin Coffer
Fire Bro
Tyfoo

There is a Coin Coffer (Tim) and a Cheep Cheep (Manasi) in this game. Tim has a lot of town cred to ride on all the way to endgame, so I'm assuming someone has lied about their (cover) role.

Explain my original role, my current role and Visor's role in your theory Monty, none of them are on your list of capturable roles so I don't think topsecret is drawing from any specific list.

Csargo's role description has been verified and I believe they have hinted at being a Boo.

Top Bottom