Mary's Baby

As a good sport I'm sure Mary will happily have as many kids as we have related thread subjects.

If I missed anything, let me know.

:lol: Mary can change the title if she likes!

Is this title intentionally close to Rosemary's Baby?
Wouldn't that make us the Satanic cult driving her insane? :scared:

I made this chocolate cake yesterday, because I really wanted chocolate cake. And my chocolate cake is the absolute best ever. It's so moist and rich, I got it just right. I couldn't find my icing knife and smoother, but it doesn't really matter since it still tasted just as good.

View attachment 624561

That cake looks fire, you make it from scratch?

Wouldn't that make us the Satanic cult driving her insane? :scared:

"Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental."

That cake looks fire, you make it from scratch?
I did! And it was soooooo good!

Update: still nothing today. Last time I had false labor on my due date, and when I went in to get checked they said I'd be starting within 24 hours. This time ... nothing.

The cake is a lie! :mischief: :p

Update: two days past due and no labor. I do however seem to have a LOT of energy this morning! I've been up since 5:30 cleaning.
Cleaning things?

Update: two days past due and no labor. I do however seem to have a LOT of energy this morning! I've been up since 5:30 cleaning.
My mom had to be induced in her first 3 pregnancies, I was the only time she actually went into labor.

My mom had to be induced in her first 3 pregnancies, I was the only time she actually went into labor.
I have another appointment with my OBGYN tomorrow. I'm going to ask her about what to do next.

I am in an immense amount of pain.

That you are one of 4 explains so much

Too much energy today. I can't find my decorator tips :(

Cupcakes.jpg

NOM NOM NOM that post belongs in the Raves thread.

My wife came in and saw that picture and I told her your "I'm past my due date" story and she said that if she had gone past on either of her two, my death would have made the news.

Top Bottom