1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Massive food shortage

Discussion in 'Bugs and Crashes' started by King Doom, Dec 20, 2015.

1. King Doom

King Doom Chieftain

For whatever reason, one of my cities has gone from producing enough food to grow to producing -20833923 food per turn.

Anyone have any idea what gives or how to fix it?

2. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

I would assume this game has reached the integer limit on food production. Congratulations. This would be the first time we've seen an overflow on food. At this point, there's probably nothing that can be done to fix this game but we could solve it for future games. Unfortunately I can't say that's something that can be done with ease or overnight. This would have to be assumed to be a rather late-game issue so it takes a bit of a backburner for now. There are many places where overflows are going to happen past a certain point in the game and they all need addressed.

3. JosEPh_II

JosEPh_II TBS WarLord

Could go into city screen and in the bottom left corner toggle No City Growth On for the City Governor.

JosEPh