• Praetyre

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Epi3b1rD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
T-brd next...

Another Storm claims another ship....:/ :p

I'm done with my turn.

I had two Windows crashes playing this turn. Once was during the turn and once after I'd finished but before exiting. Is this happening to anyone else? These are not just CTD, these are complete Windows crashes that require a restart.

I'm done with my turn.

I had two Windows crashes playing this turn. Once was during the turn and once after I'd finished but before exiting. Is this happening to anyone else? These are not just CTD, these are complete Windows crashes that require a restart.

It didn't happen to me yet, only one or two CTDs

I've not had any problems since the Spirictum fix that restarted this game.

T-brd next

I have never (that I can recall anyway - and I imagine I'd remember that) had my computer crash during, or just after, playing a turn in any of the MP games. Are you using the most recent version of whatever OS you have?

Turn Taken. Koshling is up!

@Vokarya, perhaps a defrag may help. I've had any of the MP games crash when trying to load the mods they are based on, sometimes numerous times, and just tried again and after an attempt or two it gets through. This seems to happen more often when I have not restarted for a while.

Back to Magnus...

Also - I may have hit a (tactcially significant) bug (or at least something I don't understand). I have Tengrism, I have built shaman's yurtas. However I do not get the Tengri song buildings showing up. I don't seem to be missing anything according to the pedia - can anyone suggest what the issue might be?

Back to Magnus...

Also - I may have hit a (tactcially significant) bug (or at least something I don't understand). I have Tengrism, I have built shaman's yurtas. However I do not get the Tengri song buildings showing up. I don't seem to be missing anything according to the pedia - can anyone suggest what the issue might be?
Have you actually Converted to Tengii? I would think so if you can build the Shaman's bldg. Has the Tengrii Horse trainer shown up yet? If so have you built it? DH made some changes around the time this version was in play. But Afaik Tengrii still worked like it used to do. And now I know who beat me out. :p

@Koshling
Not sure about conversion, but do you have the minimum Eje Songs needed for it? A city needs a Yurta and an Eje Song, and your empire must have at least 2 Eje Songs. But maybe the pedia can be wrong? In Shamanism for each Spirit's Alliance I need 4 Invocation Huts, and for the master building I forgot the name, I need 4 of the Spirit's Alliance (so I need 16 Invocation Huts in total). Tbrd's Druidism works exactly like this as well. Maybe tengrii works like this and the pedia is wrong?

@JosEPh_II
Your conclusion seems right if we check the pedia on tengrii. It's a different religion because it can't spread on its own, but rather needs missionaries to do the job. But you missed the spot, as Whisperr was the one to found Tengrii, and her civilization has just discovered writing (ending the minor state), so there is no way she could have sent a missionary to Koshling to spread tengrii. Unless he conquered a city from whisperr (which is unlikely), the pedia must be outdated.

Last edited:
As of turn 32 (not posted yet), we are now using v29 of C2C. I'm really not a fan of updating versions in the middle of a game, as I feel there's something wrong with changing the rules like this (and I'm certain something is going to break eventually -- max compatibility saves or no). Furthermore, due to my own dislike of the direction C2C is going, I chose to completely withdraw from the mod and all discussion of it as of a couple months ago. I have no knowledge of anything that has been changed after the release of v28. So, while I'm not abandoning this game, I am going to be playing half-blind from here on out. It's going to be one really weird ride.

April 1st, 2013

Could you imagine you'd still be playing this game in June 2017?

Turn done, Totila is up.

As far as I know, you would have to convert to Tengriism to get the rest of the buildings. At least, it has worked that way in the games I have played recently using this game version, and the newer one for the other MP games.

@Koshling
Not sure about conversion, but do you have the minimum Eje Songs needed for it? A city needs a Yurta and an Eje Song, and your empire must have at least 2 Eje Songs. But maybe the pedia can be wrong? In Shamanism for each Spirit's Alliance I need 4 Invocation Huts, and for the master building I forgot the name, I need 4 of the Spirit's Alliance (so I need 16 Invocation Huts in total). Tbrd's Druidism works exactly like this as well. Maybe tengrii works like this and the pedia is wrong?

I cannot build the Eje songs (they don't show up), despite having the yurta. According to the pedia (and the XML so far as I can see) they do NOT require you to convert any more than the temples etc do in other religions - the religion just has to be present (which it is)

I cannot build the Eje songs (they don't show up), despite having the yurta. According to the pedia (and the XML so far as I can see) they do NOT require you to convert any more than the temples etc do in other religions - the religion just has to be present (which it is)
A thought, have you built the Holy Site yet?

No (I did not found the religion, I just have it). That certainly should not be necessary though
So I can assume you Converted to it? And you have Tengrii "settled" in a City with a Horse resource or Herd?

Top Bottom