1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Master Of Magic

Discussion in 'All Other Games' started by Grnscrpn, Jan 6, 2001.

1. Grnscrpn

Grnscrpn Chieftain

Hey Does anyone know where I can get a copy of Master of magic? I bought the game when it first came out in 94' still have the purple game manual and green Magic manual, even all 7 orginal disks though they are totally trashed I think I left them outside for too long years ago. Now im itching to play I still have the normal version of Colonization (4 europeans instead 6) and those orgrinal games but disk's don't seem to last.

Can anyone help me?

2. ShakaZulu

ShakaZulu Chieftain

I used to have Masters of Magic, but I never got into it. On games that come with demos, I have recently seen it so it shouldn't be that hard to find.

3. Qvinzo

Qvinzo Chieftain

You can find master of magic at

((link deleted, please don't post link to abandonware or warez sites. thanks))

[This message has been edited by Thunderfall (edited January 27, 2001).]

4. damunzy

damunzy recovering former mod Retired Moderator

What is abandonware?

------------------
    <FONT face="tahoma">All rights reserved, all wrongs avenged.

5. MadMelkor

MadMelkor Chieftain

That is a very good quetion Palehorse !!!
    I thought i was rather experienced on the web but that is new for me as well !!

6. shadowdale

shadowdale CFC Drunkard

Abandonware is a term use to describe "old" programs. Once upon a time in a distant past Abandonware was free for all, you could download it from lots and lots of sites at no cost at all. But then one day some mean guy in some software firm got the idea to outlaw Abandonware and there for it is not illegal.
    I know of a great site, and I have even talked to the guy who runs it about it being illegal but he doesn’t care. He's got like 200+ games free to download!!!

But anyway Abandonware is a legacy of the past, not legal anymore and there for we are not allowed to post links to abandonware sites in the Civfanatics forum!!!

------------------
    Veni Vidi Vici.

Coolbook: Cunobelin Of Hippo, Håkan Eriksson, vladmir_illych_lenin, stellar converter, Stormerne.

7. MadMelkor

MadMelkor Chieftain

He thx Shadow

i had been searching for it and got the same answer, but thx anyway

8. Dogberry_Old

Dogberry_Old ****** of the Pack

I have an older computer, which is exclusively DOS, on which I run Master of Magic & several other favorite old games. It's funny how something that was released in 1994-95 can be considered ancient in this field. It's a great game albeit AI only... tho there is a patch out there someplace that allows 2 players to go up against the AI.