1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

[MOO] Master of Orion 2: What MOO2 version do you play? Straw Poll!

Discussion in 'Other Civ-Related Games' started by Rocco.40, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Rocco.40

Rocco.40 Chieftain

2. Nelphine

Nelphine Chieftain

As I can't answer twice in that poll: 1.50.9 for myself, 1.31 windows with my family.

3. Rocco.40

Rocco.40 Chieftain

Tx for your answer.
    Yes, allowed only 1 answer in this poll. Question should have been 'which version do you play the most?'

4. Fins

Fins Chieftain

I installed 1.40b32 (was it?), directly from Good Old Games (gog.com). But in my system sometimes it was crashing. After meddling with lotsa dosbox settings (i'm quite experienced about it), i was still unable to make it run reliably. So then i went and modded it to 1.50.9, seeing its patch notes mention fixing some random crashes. And i've done well over a dozen hours in 1.50.9 since i installed it - not a single crash. So, it sure worked. But, i run this 1.50.9 in "classic" setting of its launcher, and i read that this setting is giving me pretty much unaltered, gameplay-wise, 1.31 or something like that.

So, knowing the above, please tell me: which, exactly, answer of this poll am i supposed to pick? :D :D

5. Rocco.40

Rocco.40 Chieftain

Sounds like 1.50.9 is the right pick. :)
    I limited this poll to .exe versions, mod versions are not part of it. Perhaps in another poll sometime...