Mature Players Association

Sign me up as well.

I'm totally new to the series, but looking forward to getting started and learning some tricks from the veterans :) Pre-ordered so should have it by the weekend.

Good idea!

I would love to be a part of it, im afraid though i will have very little time play multi player.

Might i suggest making a quick little web site, it can be some thing free from freewebs or what ever that lists all the players who are "members" and players to look out for that are no fun to play with.

Sign me up! I'll be playing a few sp games in the beginning, but I should start playing some mp games later on. I think I'll have about 3 hours per session.

Also, at some point I would like to team up with someone so they can teach me to play better. I really sucked at civ3, and can only beat it on warlord and chieftan, so if someone was teamed with me I could probably figure out what I have been doing wrong all this time.

I am up for it too.

I'll be playing single player for the first games, but will definitely try MP and joining with rules like these sounds great to me.

With regard to the bad starting place. Apparantly the seeding is more balanced in civ 4, and I like adjusting strategies to the starting location. In my most recent civ 3 game I had no luxuries, so I was forced to build coloseums and the likes, but am still doing quite well. Part of the fun.

And who decides what is a bad starting location?

Count me in also.

I like the occasional casual game, and with real people behind it it'd be more dynamic and fun, plus the ability to joke around while doing so would add so much. :) It'd be more like a wargame (As in minatures). :-D

Yeah, sometimes less cutt-throaty games are great and/or even more challenging.

We've rounded up the forums!
Now to make a list... O.o

Count me in as well, I have never played any civ MP other then hotseat before so im anctious to see what it's like. It'll be nice to play against an actuall person. make things interesting and unpredictable. should be fun look forward to seeing everyone in MP.

elderotter said:
Hey, started this thread from the Multiplayers behaviour thread.
I and Nuclear Elephant are gathering names of multi-players who would like to enjoy games played at a easy-going pace.

Above all remember We Share 1 thing Our Love of Civilization gaming.

I am interested in this league, but I don't expect to buy Civ4 for quite a while because I'm in the market for a new computer. My current one is rather old, and frail.

lets see we got....

im asuming that because you posted on a public form you wanted in its ok to list you.

elderotter
chriseay
Sparrowhawk
Varelse
King Jason
crazybeard
ChrisChua
southafrica
Fobok
jkp1187
AlecTavi
Kaene
falloutboy14
Corbeau
Stuie
BlueMagic
tcjsavannah
Darwin420
Matte979
agar
homersheineken
RED1
tristangreer
The Great Apple
Myzenium
darkdude
Sailsa
Xemu
ChrisMDP
Atlanto
doronron
minger
Bolgard
UglyElmo
mabellino
prscormier
Zelgadis75
ironhive
civaddict098
magicshane
DeathsHead
kandalf
remconius
sela1s1son
Coffee
Ethyn
AlCosta15
Chopperhead

wow, that was alot, if you want off the list contact me and if you want on contact me.

civaddict098 said:
lets see we got....

im asuming that because you posted on a public form you wanted in its ok to list you.

wow, that was alot, if you want off the list contact me and if you want on contact me.

seem to have left off nuclearelephant, jecrell, knupp,oxonian, and rupe.

:p Dibs on Rome or America! :p

100th post! lol

Hi everyone, sorry for not posting sooner.
I have been helping out elderotter organize who is in this little organization of his so he is not totally overwhelmed. This is the complete list of people I have at the moment. Elderotter, Knupp715, 18D, Jecrell, Nuclear Elephant, Matte979, Agar, Darwin420, Homersheineken, Red1, tristangree, the great apple, myzenium, darkdude, sailsa, xemu, atlanto, doronron, minger, oxinian2001, rupe, chrismdp, King Jason, Chrieseay, Crazy bear, chrischva, southafrica, fobok, jkp1187, alectave, kaene, verelse, corbean, stuie, blue magic, uglyelmo, prscormier, zelgedis75, ironhive, magicshane, deathhead, kandalf, remconius, sela1s1son, coffee, ethyn, alcosta15, and copperhead. If you wanted to join just PM me so I can add you to the list. If I had your name down and you didn't want to join just PM me and I will take you off the list. Sorry for any spelling mistakes, I was trying to type the names fast. Did I miss anyone Elderotter?

Edit:I forgot CivAddict098 sorry

Anyone who is interested in hosting please either PM me or just post on this thread saying you are interested. If you are not interested that's fine.
I have hosted Civ3 MP games before and it's not a problem for me. You said you would be able to everyonce in a while too elderotter right?

Top Bottom