Mature Players Association

knupp715 said:
Anyone who is interested in hosting please either PM me or just post on this thread saying you are interested. If you are not interested that's fine.
I have hosted Civ3 MP games before and it's not a problem for me. You said you would be able to everyonce in a while too elderotter right?

Yes I did, am still checking your list lol ton o names it is.

knupp715 said:
Hi everyone, sorry for not posting sooner.
I have been helping out elderotter organize who is in this little organization of his so he is not totally overwhelmed. Did I miss anyone Elderotter?

Edit:I forgot CivAddict098 sorry

Oldstatesman pm'd me also.

I'd be up for some game with looong deadlines, since I won't be able to get a lot of time to play. I've got maturity out the a** ;-).

elderotter said:
Oldstatesman pm'd me also.
OK. Just started making a "hoster" list. Me and elderotter are on it so far.
Also, one last thing. I have been adding everybody who has joined to my CFC buddylist and it wouldn't let me add nine names because they "aren't members of CFC." I must have made spelling errors. Can anyone please help me correct them. Here they are: oxinian, chrieseay, crazybeard, chrischva, alectave, verelse, corbean, blue magic, zelgadic75. Thanks

oxonian, bluemagic,chriseay, alectavi, corbean might be corbeav hard to read my own writing. the rest either matched mine or in 1 case wasnt one mine

OK, I have fixed crazybeard, chrischua, and alectavi, and oxonian. I'm looking at all the members of this site to fix the other ones. (there are like 1000 pages of members)

All are fixed except corbean/corbeav. Neither of them are members. If you are reading this corbean/corbeav please tell us how to spell your name. One last guideline that needs to be included or issue that needs to be adressed is your sreen name. I usually use just "Knupp" for online games but I am changing it to "Knupp715" so that my screen name for CFC is the same as my screen name for online play. I think everyone needs to have the same screen name or specify what their online screen name will be so we will know who is who. Just PM me if your MP sn is different from you CFC sn.

Edit: P.S. (It would make it a lot easier if you used the same sn)

elderotter said:
Note: am still having problems with EB games about my credit card - not sure when exactly I will get game...I will get it but when exactly I am not sure.

use cash it is easer unless you are in a big city and 50 bucks=:sniper: :sniper: wallet gone :joke:

and yes count me in

even though im not a member, im always a good host, i usually host games for me and my friends on all the games we play, if you guys need hosters id prolly be willing to help out

and yes count me in
OK
even though im not a member, im always a good host, i usually host games for me and my friends on all the games we play, if you guys need hosters id prolly be willing to help out
So would you like to join and volunteer to be a host? Or do you just want to join only if we need more hosts?

Just did another count of everyone, I won't bother writing them all down. Anyways, it looks like we have 50 people including corbean/corbeav but not including RabidMonkeyMan. I also want to state one more thing. For all our younger civvers, don't not join just because this is called "mature." We are not talking about age. We are talking about the way you conduct yourself in a MP game. If you can follow the guidlines (first post of this thread) of this little organization (we really need to find a name for this) then you can join.

Edit:51 Including RabidMonkeyMan

Can't I just be a guy that wants to play civ4 online with a bunch of people that aren't jerks?

I mean if you want to call me a member of the MPA.. then fine. Still think it's getting too structured.

King Jason said:
Can't I just be a guy that wants to play civ4 online with a bunch of people that aren't jerks?

I mean if you want to call me a member of the MPA.. then fine. Still think it's getting too structured.
I'm not trying to make it structured by saying "member". And I don't think anyone here is wants it to be structured. (any Civ3 MP player will know what I'm talking about here) - This isn't like the Civ3 ladder league.
We are just trying to get a good idea of who is playing so we can add them to our buddy lists, and how many people are playing. Maybe I'm just too organized, but from now on, I won't use the word member. As for the "guidlines" those are just little "manners", so to say, that you should use when playing in the MPA games.

I just registered on the forums after a couple months of lurking because this sounds fun. Relaxed multiplayer is all I can stand.
Would you like to join?

Top Bottom