1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

MAU (Martial Arts Union)

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Demo Game III: RPG' started by Sir John, May 18, 2003.

1. Sir John

Sir John The evil one...

This is the first Martial Art in Fanatika. I hope that the people here will be interested in learing the skills of martial arts. With proper training here you can become a great fighter. I hope that I will get as many students as possible. All students will start with a white belt. (I will follow the pattern from taekwondo).

Grades:

Grades pic

After you get to 1 Dan (black belt). You go to 2 Dan (Black Belt with 1 silver stripe) And then 3 Dan (3 silver stripes) and so on...

To get over 6 Dan, you have to do special services to the nation or the Union.

When you are 7 Dan, you are a Master. When you are 9 Dan, you are Grand Master and the leader of the Union.

I hope to get as many new students as possible. After some basic training you will go up grades and after a time you will start new things like fighting one on one and breaking stones and wooden plates and so on.

When joining I dont want you to make each character join since this would make things difficult since they usually die pretty fast. So when you join, you join with a family line so that grades and such will go in inheritence.. So when joing just post Family name instead of character name.. :D

2. Sir John

Sir John The evil one...

Members List:

GrandMaster: Nerano Family (Sir John)

Masters:
    None yet

Other Members:
    None yet.

(members will be put here by grade when joining...

3. Sir John

Sir John The evil one...

reserved for future announcments

4. Chieftess

Chieftess Moderator Retired Moderator

Game Manager's Voice: SJ - which of your characters run the Martial Arts school? Since the despot controls everything, the despot should have some say, if not a total say.

5. Sir John

Sir John The evil one...

Well, as I said, the whole family really runs it. But if I really need to choose a single charc, it would be the head of the nero house, Janus Nero