Maus Tank - WW2 (MF)

I wonder, if there ever even were multiple units of these beasts? :p

Panther, Tiger, and the biggest of the lot... Maus. Third Reich scientists had sense of humour...

Nice one.

Please make more WWII Multi-figure units...

Wow

Well of all my units I never thought the Maus would become MF. She is the bigest of my units.

It is a scary thought that these giants could have been mass produced.

but hey good work :)

At the end of the war there was only one prototype built and two more in production, IIRC. The Maus was indeed the biggest German tank of WW 2, which has been built, at least only 1. It never saw a combat. Although having a weight of 150 ts!!! this tank was relative fast with 27 kmh. With his big guns and armour such a vehicle would be used at best in attacking heavily fortified areas. But also in defense such a vehicle would be an impossible task for even three Sherman or T 34 platoons. Nevertheless the resources in developing and producing such a monster would have been better used in smaller vehicles like Panther 2. About German humor: It is not very common, but we do have a sense for humor, not so black like the British, but we have. The first name of the Maus should be Mammut but this was changed very quickly into Maus.

Adler

I've heard one of these actually made it to the east front, where it was promptly dismantled, and the guntower placed in a bunker instead. It was simply so heavy that it had trouble moving outside cemented roads... :crazyeye:

Germany has from the very begining flirted with "Super" tanks yet all of their more extream designs we largly flops.

Their WW1 Kwagen (a mobile fortress) which was never completed in time would in my opinion have been to heavy. The French Char C2 would have destroyed it or even the International would have posed some problems for it.

However I must admit I love these massive tanks (Maus, Kwagen...) they would have been a sight to make an enemy soil their uniform. ;)

German tanks just rox, someone should do a Pzwr Kumpf, that tank was never used in ww2 because it hadn´t been finished that time, but is a damn good tank( there are some units in Germany, Argentina and Brazil).

The Maus (transalated means mouse) Heavy tank had 120mm or 150mm main gun and a 75mm auxillary two prototypes were made.

I believe single units should be better . One single such tank could destroy easily many enemy vehicles before pass away , therefor a couple of them practically would be impossible to beat . Is it possible to extract one single unit from the file ?

I am not surewhat does the verb bump mean , Ijust wonder if I could get a single Maus unit .

Yes you can just go to Evo-Games and pick one up there...

and yes Multi-figure units such as this suck...the ones I have done are on the verge but aren't...

the word Bump means to bring a thread alive from the dead...DONT DO IT...
1. your gonna get called a n00b
2. all the expirenced people will be riding your (censored) ;)

So just dont post in any thread unless you have a suggestion and not a comment.

n00b ;) :lol:

Top Bottom