1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Mausoleum of Halicarnassus

Discussion in 'Community Patch Project' started by phantomaxl1207, Jun 4, 2015.

1. phantomaxl1207

phantomaxl1207 King

Should the Mausoleum of Halicarnassus benefit from the other Stone Works resources: Salt and Jade?

2. Funak

Funak Deity

I've been thinking about this a lot actually, and I keep wondering if it would be a better idea to just remove it, or replace it. Tile-specific wonders are pretty weird to start with, and more luxuries making quarries rare as hell sure doesn't help that point.

On a completely different note, maybe Salt and Jade should be changed to Quarry resources? I know it doesn't actually make much sense but it would balance out the pantheon belief, at least a bit.

3. Opera

Opera Deity

Well, they do work under Stone Works and are mines instead of quarries, so that's always been a bit weird. I don't know how easy it is to change that (graphics-wise, it was complicated back in civ4) but that'd be a good change to make IMO.

4. Carinyc

Carinyc Chieftain

Maybe it could be that marble appears in the city which it is built in and marble/stone in all cities produce +1 :c5production: & +1 :c5gold: