Mav->Merlot?

DaveShack

Inventor
Retired Moderator
It appears the current proposal is to have Merlot's team play both their and Mav's civ. IMO it gives them the advantage of full control without any of the penalties they would get from assimilating the cities. The other main idea that had been discussed was sending some players over as a splinter team. Don't know how workable that is, I'd worry that both teams would fall below the number of players needed for a viable team.

Either / any way, I think it takes a team vote and admin approval -- so we need to prepare our vote.

I feel like a Splinter team from Merlot, would be Splinter in name only. I could invision this Splinter team playing as if they were independant then once it was just Mav and Merlot, they would capitulate to Merlot and viola.

Frankly we ARE a four against 1 and I do think the Merlot will need all the help they can get. I don't think Merlot taking over Mavricks cities in this fashion will alter our plans so I vote to let them.

I agree with AlphaShard's point. I also believe that the ETTA against a new larger Merlot empire would help maintain interest in the game, so I have no particular objections to Merlot taking over Mavericks cities.

It seems Civ V is the main culprit there they rather play that. Though low score may have discouraged some of them.

Top Bottom