Max Spaceship? does it have one?

Hyper Nova

Warlord
I've stated playing Civ Rev on my iPod Touch and enjoying the quick still but i just completed my first spaceship victory!
I was miles ahead of the computer for all victory conditions so instead of building a minimalistic fast spaceship just to grab victory, I wanted to build a maxed out spaceship like you can do in some of the other Civs in the series. But no matter how many components I built I could just keep building more and more which only increase the population and mass as well as altering the flight time. But none of the parts ever stopped being available. So my question is is there a Max? and also does anyone have a chart on how each part affects the flight time and population etc?

Just checked to confirm in the XBox 360 version, and the max number of modules is 4 propulsion, 4 fuel, 2 life support, and 3 habitation. The 2 max for life support is a bit odd, since you'll reach Alpha Centauri with less population than you left with because there's not enough life support for the 3 habitation modules.

I can't speak for the iPod version since I've never bothered to finish a game on it (don't care for the touch screen interface; prefer the DS version as far as controls go), but on the 360 when you max out the modules they're removed from the building list. There's an interesting bug/feature regarding that, though, where if there are any cities that were building maxed out modules they can continue to do so even after they're removed from the list, and when they "finish" the hammers just disappear and you're prompted to build something else starting from scratch. :(

On the iOS version i can keep building more than those numbers although the animation stops adding on to the ship after reaching those numbers but the numbers keep going up i.e. if you add more habitation the population increases. I would assume that its more of a bug in the iOS version that allows you to continually build more and more.

Top Bottom