1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Maximum number of smilies in a post

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by AVN, Jun 14, 2002.

1. AVN

AVN Chieftain

Today I tried to make a three letter word consisting from dancing smilies. It was a little puzzle but with the use of the "preview post" button I got a reasonable result.

I tried to post it, but then I received the message that the number of smilies used was too high. (BTW quite annoying such a message after a half hour of puzzling).

My question is, what is the maximum number of smilies you can use in one post ?

2. gonzo_for_civ

gonzo_for_civ Chicken Walker Retired Moderator

3. Pellaken

Pellaken The one and only.