1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Maxing the tech tree. How to proceed?

Discussion in 'CivBE - General Discussions' started by thungrim, Nov 1, 2014.

1. thungrim

thungrim Warlord

So I've discovered every tech in the tree. Now the game is asking me to "Choose Research", but there's nothing left. In previous Civs you could always go to Future Tech, but now I'm stuck... unable to progress to the next turn.

WTF?!

2. KrikkitTwo

KrikkitTwo Immortal

3. Cyon

Cyon Cosmonaut

Was it after a win when you just pressed "one more turn..."?

How long took it, and how did you do it?

4. Monado

Monado King

Finished the tech tree for the achievement one game. I didn't have a problem at all with it hanging on "select a new tech".

Like, Krikkit asked, did you complete all the leafs? If so, maybe upload the save to the Bug Report forums.

5. Knut_Are_M

Knut_Are_M Prince

in my game it did not ask me for New Techs when i had teched every single tech.

6. Fabio1701

Fabio1701 King

sounds like a bug. post the save game, maybe someone can look at it in the bug forum and see if you missed anything.

7. Flying_Hellfish

Flying_Hellfish Chieftain

Me neither. Will check again on next game, should I get there of course.

8. Ryika

Ryika Lazy Wannabe Artista

You may have missed a tech somewhere, zoom out and see if there's any leaf tech you don't have. The game should stop asking you for new research once you have them all, at least that's what it did for me.

If you're sure it's a bug: Did you research the last tech, or did you get it by stealing/free tech or something?