1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Max's Shadow Games!

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Strategy & Tips' started by PreLynMax, Feb 13, 2011.

1. PreLynMax

PreLynMax Your Lord and Master

These are games, that I deemed unplayable. As time goes, I will add more shadow games in the future, sometimes featuring mods downloadable from this site. These games also may have certain objectives to make things real interesting. So play at your discretion, and I don't want to hear any BS from anyone, because they will fall on deaf ears.

This first shadow game is a game I'd like to call Absolute Zero. This is a 0% scientist/cottage economy with a couple of cities. Winning the game is player's choice, but you must maintain 0% throughout the entire game. The year is around 1700 with an early renaissance slight tech lead against all leaders. Fredrick, after losing the war against Sury (you), returned to Germany to lick his wounds, while systematically taking over Hammurabi's cities. Meanwhile, the Dutch appears to lick thier chops and moving his forces towards the Khelmer border...

Map: Terra, Standard
    S/D: Normal, Noble
    Victories: Any
    Mod: RevolutionDCM
    Objectives: Must maintain 0% science.
    Never lose 1 city.

Attached Files:

2. Ghpstage

Ghpstage Chieftain

It would help if you gave a version number, as well as a link to the mod. I have the RevDCM mod but the save won't load so I suppose it is impossible :p

3. PreLynMax

PreLynMax Your Lord and Master

Uh... let me check...
    I believe it's v2.9...
    It should work, if it dosen't, this stupid Dell computer is getting the sledgehammer...