McCain Ticket Veepstakes!

If Colin Powell would accept it, it would be game over for Obama. But I dont think Powell would ever go for it. Politics isnt his bag.
Powell would have to explain his shilling for Bush before the UN in February 2002 and his subsequent flip flop. I agree he wouldn't sign on to a ticket with McCain - serving in one war-crazed administration was probably enough for him.

She is actually popular and would not hand over an easy victory to Obama. A lot of people seem to think that, but they forget that she can defend herself.
Not my motivation to hope for Rice. I even suspect that Rice would defuse the racism issue.

So the Merican people might discuss issues for once. Wouldn't that be great? Discusion of political issues in political debate? The kind I only read because I don't know enough of it.

Of course they'd find another useless topic to smokescreen the issue.

Round two is up, now.

I'm not feelin Bobby Jindal. He's *very very* young, which would kind of highlight McCain's oldness. Plus, you can't exactly attack Obama/X for not having "experience" when your VP has barely been gov.

Certainly he's a rising star in the GOP, but I'd want to see what he could do running a state that badly needs some good leadership.

How about that cool, nice-looking lady from Alaska, is it Paldin??? She seems like an excellent choice.

How about that cool, nice-looking lady from Alaska, is it Paldin??? She seems like an excellent choice.

Sarah Palin. Yeah, she's in the running same as Jindal, but with the same negative - relatively little national/international experience. Having just looked at her wiki page to refresh my memory, I'd now be perfectly happy with her or Crist as McCain's VP selection.

Round 3 for McCain is up.
So is Round 1 for Obama.

I guess the thread title needs to be changed.

See first post.

Obama Round 1:
Clinton makes a strong presence. So are John Edwards and Joe Biden, but Bill Richardson is on fire. :p Since, this is only Round 1, it is still wide open.

McCain Round 3:
Powell should make the final four for the Republicans (semi-finals? :lol:), who is beating out John Thune of South Dakota. Romney is beating out Huckabee. Pawlenty is beating out Lieberman, and I'm amazed Lieberman lasted this long. Young Bobby Jindal is taking out Condy Rice but barely. She can recover.

Huckabees stock goes up this week. Apparently he saved some guys life while choking.

Huckabee can prevent a lot of Libertarian/ moderate votes for McCain (No, I don't take Barr seriously).

Just saw something from the same organization, MSNBC.

Obama could be going for a military guy. Link

Just saw something from the same organization, MSNBC.

Obama could be going for a military guy. Link

Virginia Sen. Jim Webb wouldn't be a bad choice, except that it's a good change his seat would go to a Republican if he left it.

Florida Governor Charlie Crist.

Yup

Cheney is awesome. I don't understand why some people gotta be haters. This guy is a top fat-cat. A bossman among cowboys. He's so badass, for vacation he hunts attorneys.

And then runs off and hides while he sobers up. Is this the guy who had other priorities when they were drafting Badasses to fight a war he supported?

If Colin Powell would accept it, it would be game over for Obama.

Has he pulled his head out of Bush's ass?

Virginia Sen. Jim Webb wouldn't be a bad choice, except that it's a good change his seat would go to a Republican if he left it.

since he won the seat because his opponent said "macaca," he's probably going to have to fight to keep the seat anyway. Virginia's conservative.

Top Bottom