McCain VP Poll

Who do you think will be selected?

• Total voters
bill clinton? the man with cojones as big as mexico?
i'm sure he'd have the guts if he wanted to.

Not with his owner/wife endorsing Obama

Looks like we might not be getting the VP pick this week. There was a leak that there it may have been announced this week.

I did not think he would pick, yet. I think both candidates will wait until after the Olympics. Maybe McCain is trying to get a feel about how people feel about each potential.

Not with his owner/wife endorsing Obama

I thought that Bill proved to his wife quite famously that he is the one who is the owner of his balls.

McCain cant have Bill Clintion. However, he can have Joe Lieberman. We Democrats dont want that DINO/ex-Democrat anymore!

I'm pretty sure that is Clinton's choice.

I thought that Bill proved to his wife quite famously that he is the one who is the owner of his balls.

Perhaps, but would you go up against your wife in such a political setting?

Perhaps, but would you go up against your wife in such a political setting?

Well actually No in reality he wouldn't. I don't think Bil Clinton is a person that him being vicepresident would be particularly advantageous for the election campaign of McCain.

But i also have no proof that Hillary "Owns" Bill , or that the opposite is happening. Both could act autonomously if they saw it in their interests.

Well actually No in reality he wouldn't. I don't think Bil Clinton is a person that him being vicepresident would be particularly advantageous for the election campaign of McCain.

But i also have no proof that Hillary "Owns" Bill , or that the opposite is happening. Both could act autonomously if they saw it in their interests.

I wasn't going with VP. I was going with endorse, which would be interesting.

Bill seemed to be dragged along with the Obama madness more than actually supported it (so I exaggerated a little). Bill is really starting to hate the partisanship in the country. I'm not saying McCain would solve that or Clinton even thought about it. Since Clinton is a Democrat, and McCain is a Republican (who personally is moderate, although we know he is trying to get conservatives on board), it could produce something positive.

Are you sure about that? :p
I'm sure there are ways to prevent him from being VP due to him already having two terms as president.

Are you sure about that? :p
I'm sure there are ways to prevent him from being VP due to him already having two terms as president.

Endorsement not VP

Endorsement not VP
Whatever :rolleyes:. If Clinton endorsed McCain (or remotely associates himself with McCain), he'd be in the same boat is Joe Lieberman. Hated by the Democrats.

Whatever :rolleyes:. If Clinton endorsed McCain (or remotely associates himself with McCain), he'd be in the same boat is Joe Lieberman. Hated by the Democrats.

What would make you think that?

This would have a greater impact on independents, anyway.

What would make you think that?
I live in the state where we elected the DINO. Believe me, he teed off a bunch of Democrats, and even more when he started supporting McCain. We only tolerate him since he is essential for keeping the advantage towards the Democrats.

No doubt that if Clinton did the same thing, he'd suffer the same fate as Joe Lieberman. Being disowned by his party.

This would have a greater impact on independents, anyway.
Perhaps only an impact towards conservative leaning independents.

I live in the state where we elected the DINO. Believe me, he teed off a bunch of Democrats, and even more when he started supporting McCain. We only tolerate him since he is essential for keeping the advantage towards the Democrats.

No doubt that if Clinton did the same thing, he'd suffer the same fate as Joe Lieberman. Being disowned by his party.

Perhaps only an impact towards conservative leaning independents.

There are a lot of big Clinton supporters out there, though.

I think some Hillary voters would take note, even. Libertarians possibly. Libertarians aren't fans of Clinton, but if they see McCain as a moderate, it would help McCain.

Anyway, this is a VP poll, lets go back to that.

Anyone but Crist. Please, anyone but Crist. :cry:

I'd vote for McCain just to not have Tim as governor anymore. Don't get me wrong, I like Tim, we like Tim, everyone who's not on the government dole likes Tim, but we're due for an insane liberal, and that won't happen while Timmy's in charge.

Charlie Crist or Sarah Palin.

Wow. Mitt Romney is the clear favorite. Any thoughts, Zarn, as a Republican?

Yeah, a lot of Dems think he is a given. he is the 'economic' guy of the group,and he is considered the Michigan swing-stater.

Honestly, I don't know, but McCain is not exactly a conventional guy. Romney is the conventional pick. I also think Pawlenty is conventional.

I think Romney will be picked. He should pick either Romney or Condi.

Top Bottom