McCain's flourishing list of flip flops.

Lets Google fight them to find out!

Strange how when it's a republican politician, he pans for votes or refines his position, but when it was Kerry, he was an evil flip-flopper.

Thats great. Lets put up a list of Obama's. Then we can see who is running on a platform of hope and change. Hope and change does not mean changing their position but changing the way politics works. Hope and change would mean not doing the typical centrist movement of changing your position to get votes.

One of my family members has recently made me aware that Obama has shifted his position on gay marriage...he is now against it. She doesnt like this much. I dont think Obama has flip flopped less than mccain.

Welcome to American Politics!

Pick up a tube of lube on your way in and hope it doesn't hurt too much.

as has obama...he is appparently now a social conservative.

Well, Obama hasn't flipped flopped anywhere near the same scale McCain has.

And also, in cases like the oil-drilling flip flop, he provided a fairly good explanation.

If you can't deal with people who have brain farts, you might as well stay home on voting day. Everyone has them.

Unless you want to claim Obama's campaign plan involve creating 8 new states out of the USA.

At least the guy knows how many states we have. I wonder if Obama has hit that 58th state yet.....

And by all means you folks make sure you check that air in your tires...might save the planet...

Wow, he said 58 instead of 48! That's obviously a huge plunder.

And as for inflating the tires. Even McCain has stated that he doesn't disagree.

If you can't deal with people who have brain farts, you might as well stay home on voting day. Everyone has them.

Unless you want to claim Obama's campaign plan involve creating 8 new states out of the USA.

Well, where else do you think he can put the Jews at to appease Iran? :lol:

how has Obama not flipp flopped as much as McCain? He is now against gay marraige, possibly against late term abortion, for wire tapping, for drilling offshore. Plus he is for giving money to religious organizations, something he didnt make clear before the general election. He has completely changed his opinions on nearly everything. All he has stayed constant on is iraq, but now bush is adopting his opinion on that so it doesnt even matter. Obama now is McCain on everything but taxes and abortion.

how has Obama not flipp flopped as much as McCain? He is now against gay marraige, possibly against late term abortion, for wire tapping, for drilling offshore. Plus he is for giving money to religious organizations, something he didnt make clear before the general election. He has completely changed his opinions on nearly everything. All he has stayed constant on is iraq, but now bush is adopting his opinion on that so it doesnt even matter. Obama now is McCain on everything but taxes and abortion.

Dont forget he went from 'having all the troops out in 6 months' to 'maintaining bases in Iraq'.

how has Obama not flipp flopped as much as McCain? He is now against gay marraige,

Nope. Nothing I have read or seen indicates that he has ever been against gay marriage (or other equivalent arrangement). But do link.

possibly against late term abortion,

Possibly? Last time I checked he says he trusts "the woman's right to choose".

for wire tapping,

That's the only serious betrayal that I know he has made.

for drilling offshore.

Yes, but that was reasonable. And he explained it.

Plus he is for giving money to religious organizations, something he didnt make clear before the general election.

That's not a flip flop really. Most Americans are religious anyway, so I doubt he could survive without the occasional nod toward the faith based.

He has completely changed his opinions on nearly everything.

No he hasn't. Obama has about few flip flops, McCain has 60.

All he has stayed constant on is iraq,

Which is one of the foremost issues. He has remained pretty consistent on that from the beginning, actually.

Obama now is McCain on everything but taxes and abortion.

And the economy.

Wow, he said 58 instead of 48! That's obviously a huge plunder.

And as for inflating the tires. Even McCain has stated that he doesn't disagree.

Uh...Princeps...we have 50 states....:lol:

Top Bottom