Medieval Britain based off RevDCM

Horem

Emperor
Hi folks,

I am trying to make a medieval mod(as the title says). I have a Working copy you can find it HERE.

However, it may not work properly if you have removed unit classes or removed some techs (like Horseback riding) or removed the minor or barbarian civs from the XML.

I have removed alot of the Renassiance to Future Unitclasses and dont seem to be suffering any issues with this so far. If anyone knows if any of the unitclasses in these eras may cause an issue if removed please let me know.

I tried removing all the Future/Modern/Industrial Techs, and about 2/3rds of the Renaissance techs. Have a slight problem doing this. I get Random CTD's after about 150 turns onwards. So I have had to revert back to an Old tech tree(where all the techs I dont want are disabled and moved to position 20, 1. So they dont clutter up the tech tree).

I was wondering if anybody could give me a bit of insight as to what Tech or Techs may be causing a CTD(Doesnt happen with the reverted tech tree)?

Events are currently Disabled(again suffering a CTD with them on), by disabled I mean ive got empty EventInfo and EventInfoTriggers xml's. Again any insight into what may be causing a CTD would be greatfull.

Top Bottom