Medieval city request and other requests.

Zion_Withrow

Standing Before a Giant
Has any one made a good early to late medieval European city. I am trying to make a Charlemagne conquests senario and I need citiy graphics. I also need suggestions for units and any other info concerning Charlemagne.

search aroung the grapgis forum im sure someone has made that at some point. there are how however quite few units for that time here, like the norman knight, man-at-arms, european spearman etc
9im sure some other will provide you with links, if theyre felling nice lol)

I know that the Frankish calvary was awesome and that the Franks developed a new sword. I just need a good UU for the Franks. I quess they just looked like Normans or Saxons. So I will proably just use an already created unit.

It's a shameless plug, but you may want to have a glance at my scenario (see sig), which essentially features all the units I could find that fit this sort of time period! Good to see a Charlemagne scenario, which could be great. Civ Army is, I believe, planning a Charlemagne LH.

I'm working on a set now. It goes from ancient to some kind of late medieval, though it's in a fantasy setting.
I'll post it when I've made the second era too.

RedAlert said:
Those look beautiful, mrtn!
Well, I've stolen a fair amount of your work, e g the whole first walled era. ;)
Simply speaking, it's your work with a lot of RoN buildings added.

Thanks. :)

Top Bottom