Megapack issues

Ogaburan

Warlord
Im a big fan of some of the new civs in the megapack, but unfortunately im one of the unlucky ones with a normal pc.

I was wondering if i will just delete some of the costume civs from the Assets\Modules\Custom Civilizations
folder, will that actually delete them? or they have references all over the other pythons?

Cheers.

There is no references to them in python but diplomacy and audio xml files have define referencies to those civs so I think it would be safest if you moved civs to Unloaded Modules directory rather than delete them. 'Unloaded Modules' directory is under Assets too.

what a wonderful idea!

Just drag them? and the diplomacy file and soud wont be affected? thanks so much!

I didn't find the "Unloaded Modules" folder under the "Rise of Mankind/Assets". What if I create it?

anyway zap said it doesn't work... so patience...

I did create the "Assets/Unloaded Modules/Custom Civilizations" and moved all the civs I didn't want. XML diplomacy errors and first contact error appeared, but the game itself is working properly until now... But I only played for a few turns, so... patience... ;)

Top Bottom