member number

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not quite sure what that means but if you click on your name you get taken to this page - https://forums.civfanatics.com/members/sonam-tsering.340539/

Seems this is yet another fact about ourselves that XenForo doesn't think we should know. I just scoured my own profile and can't find mine.

Not that I ever worried about it before, but now I'm annoyed.

Could you ask an admin to verify, please? I know this information used to be available with vBulletin.

EDIT: I think I've solved it. Hover your mouse over your username. The number will come up in the lower left corner of your screen. My member number is 56602.

@Sonam Tsering, your member number is 340539.

Last edited:
See my post above yours.
I did. That's why I checked both the OP's and my own profile and could not find the member number.

Hover your mouse over your own username. You're member #233840.

I did. That's why I checked both the OP's and my own profile and could not find the member number.

Hover your mouse over your own username.
NZ was pointing out that it's part of the url for your member profile. Not that it's actually listed on your profile page. When you hover over your username the url is what pops up. So it's the same url info just a difference of hovering or clicking on your username.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom