1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Member's Absence Registry

Discussion in 'Team Epsilon' started by fe3333au, Feb 19, 2006.

1. Memphus

Memphus Deity

I may or may not have computer access from Saturday to Monday as I will be away, but I think the current orders are pretty clear.

As far as the interteam pitboss if I get the save even early saturday morning I will check and play to pass it along :)

2. lost_civantares

lost_civantares [Insert Title]

I think you mean PBEM? ;)

So how has married life worked out for you?

3. Memphus

Memphus Deity

I did :blush:

Married life is good so far, but i will update after six months :lol: :mischief:

4. azzaman333

azzaman333 meh

My laptop has been sent away for repair, so I can't be active for at least a day.

5. classical_hero

classical_hero In whom I trust

Things are busy for me right now, so I will not be able to do much until the weekend.

6. classical_hero

7. peter grimes

peter grimes ...

Wow :eek:

I hope everything goes well (in the long run, I mean). Biopsies are pretty run-of-the-mill, these days, thankfully. :)

8. gbno1fan

gbno1fan Emperor

I hope it all goes well, too. You're in my thoughts and prayers, classical.

9. General_W

General_W Councilor & Merlot Noble

All the best to you C_H - let us know how it comes out.

10. classical_hero

I am doing fine. I have some pain, but that is to be expected. The biopsy went quite well, although towards the end of itt, I was feeling quite faint, since I had not eaten since about 6:45 the previous night and the Biopsy was done at lunch time today, so naturally I had lost a bit of energy by the end of it. I was alright once I got some OJ into me. Apparently I had turned quite white and I got the colour back once something had gone into my stomach. I was very glad to eat lunch that they gave me. I will find out the results sometime next week. It is good that I have the Easter weekend to recover from it., otherwise I would have had to take the next day off as well. But to put things into perspective, I am sure that the pain that I went through was nothing compared to what G_W's wife went trough while giving birth to Evangeline, that is of course, if sh wasn't heavily medicated.

11. peter grimes

peter grimes ...

Thanks for the update :goodjob:

12. classical_hero

Sorry for the unannounced absence. I have been having pains in the area of the biopsy and it has been causing me some problems.

13. classical_hero

I am sick right now, unrelated to my kidney problems, so I will be out for a few days, also before that I was quite busy with work.

14. General_W

Hey everyone - I've got some sad news - my two month old daughter started having seizures and we're in the hopspital with her right now (They've got a computer here I can use).

Anyway, I'm pretty much going to be unavalible untill everything gets sorted out. So far, we've had really good news - there's nothing seriously wrong, but they're going to do some more tests, start her on some medication, and observe her for a few days. We've got an MRI scheduled for this afternoon.

Anyway - my wife and I would really appreciate any prayers.

As I was checking my e-mail, I noticed this note from Piffle - could someone else please take over responding till life gets more normal for us?
    Thanks!

I hope to have a report of good news in a day or two.

- General_W, aka Josh

15. peter grimes

peter grimes ...

Dont' worry about us, Josh, we'll muddle on just fine without you.

Our thoughts are with you and your wife and your daughter :)

16. Memphus

Memphus Deity

:agree:

Josh please let this be the furthest thing from your mind.

We will be able to handle this. And when everything goes well for your daughter, we will all be excited for you :)

My prayers will be with you & your family tonight.

17. General_W

Thanks Peter and Memphus :)

I've got a quick update on the situation with my daughter.
    Unfortunately, things haven't quite gone like we've hoped. The medication is helping with the seizures, but hasn't completely stopped them. The doctors aren't sure why. So they're keeping her in the hospital for more tests till they can figgure out what's going on.

Fortunately, we've got lots of support from friends, family, and our church - and we're working with some really excellent doctors and neurologists with great reputations.
    I've used up most of my leave time from work, so we've worked out a shift schedule with my family to make sure someone is always here with my daughter while my wife and I try to get some more sleep and I get back to work.

Since I'll be back at work, I'll have more time to post off-and-on, but you've all been really kind, so I wanted to make sure I was keeping you in the loop on what's going on.

I didn't expect anything more than just a fun game when I joined the CFC community, and I have to say I'm really glad to have made some good friends here. Thank you for your kind words, thoughts and prayers.

- Josh

18. classical_hero

That is very serious. My prayers are with you Josh and you whole family.

19. General_W

Just by way of update – things are going much better! Thanks to all that prayed, and thanks for the understanding from everyone.

Evangeline is home, the medication seems to be working well, and we're finally getting caught back up on our sleep :)

I'll be more active here from now on, but I'm thinking about really scaling back my foreign updates, as the international scene seems to be pretty set. More about this to come soon…

Thanks again.
    :salute:

20. Memphus

Memphus Deity

#1 Most importantly glad to have you back! It is so great to hear everything is working out :)

#2 I will be away Friday June 1st (Evening) until Tuesday June 5th (Evening) at a Wedding in Toronto.

Dave If you could please confirm that you can play the save during this time it would be much appreciated :)