Member's absence thread.

classical_hero

In whom I trust
I thought to start this thread due to the fact that I will be absent due to a severed tendon in my right middle finger due to an accident at work I wiil be absent for any time between 6 weeks to 12 weeks. :(

Ouch!

For Me
I do not expect to be on the Forums from December 31, 2008 to January 5, 2009.

wow, that's sound heavy mate

really sorry for you, just before Christmas too. praying you get better

Ouch is right! Were you giving your boss the finger? :D Just kidding, I hope you recover fully and can type get back here to the forum soon. :)

I'll be available to play our turns through the holidays and keep the ball rolling.

Yeah it is and I was going to play the piano at Church with an arrangement of Away in a Manger, but that is off the cards. Well at least I can still play with my left hand, so it is not all bad.

It looks likely that I will have some limited use of my right hand back in two weeks time and the progress of the healing is very pleasing to the OTs at the Doctors examination centre. It will be a lot better than typing with just one hand, eve if my third finger is not back to full working capacity yet. I am way ahead of where most people are at this stage, do I am very happy about that. Until then I will mainly be lurking and occasionally posting.

Hey that's great about your hand. I hope you'll be back playing the piano sooner than you think :)

I'll be away from my computer for the next 72 hours. Sommerswerd has my proxy vote ;)

I'm out of town Tues-Fri next week, so I'll need cav to keep Kazpit going and do turns on here (although isn't Daveshack away the same week?)

I'll be able to hold down the fort. Just need the intent of the team each turn. We have a couple of key decisions to make so hopefully you guys can get your 2 cents in on them before you have to go.

Hey guys. I will be away for the next week. Spring Break. Woo Hoo! I journey to find my wife, Palmela! I hope to be more active when I get back too. Chingui.

lol @ W of O!

Anyhoo, I am back in da house :)

Classical,

My prayers are with you and your mom in this really difficult time.

Top Bottom