Members pets

:love: Cute puppy CivCube!

He looks like one from the angle, doesn't he? :) Actually, he's estimated to be about two years old, but we don't really know. He was just found abandoned at a vacant house. :(

Beautiful animals everyone, I hope you're all treating them right, and just remember, they're happiest when they have something to kill (especially cats), so allways have something for them to kill.

Oh yeah, and don't think you've seen the last of my magnificent hound...I also have a cat, I'll have to look for pics of him.

Here's the hound enjoying the spoils from his raid on the Happy Land cow pastures.

Attachments

• rum11.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 143
We really do own some fine looking animals.
I find it disturbing that these pictures are so much more aesthetically pleasing than the ones in the "Members Pictures" thread. :eek:

I have a chihuahua, no picture though.

This is Macka watching the cars go by. He doesn't like them much, but that doesn't stop him from making a mad dash between them at peak hour. Must be a cat thing.

Attachments

• 1scf0017.jpg
    1scf0017.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 116
Here is CeCe, a.k.a. Cielo. He's a ten week old Bichon Freise.

Attachments

• cece.jpg
    cece.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 110
What a nice little dog.
He looks like the sort of fella that would lick you to death

Yeah, he is. .. .when I'm changing my daughters diaper, he's all over her.

He's 'defective', we got him at a cheaper price: $300. He's got an overbite, and that's considered a flaw. I guess they're trying to breed the perfect bichon.

Kinda stupid, really. Having an overbite doesn't make him any less a dog, ya know?

Originally posted by Knowze Gungk
Here's the hound enjoying the spoils from his raid on the Happy Land cow pastures.

That must be one big dog if he can take down a cow ;)

A picture of my sister with my cat (Cookie) ;)

Attachments

• my cat.jpg
    my cat.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 105
EDIT: Sorry, those were WAY too big, I'll try to make them a bit smaller.

Originally posted by bioartist

:lol: I was just waiting for someone to say that!

I was thinking that.

I was just waiting for someone to say that to that. :D

of course I cannot pass on such an oppurtunity to post our cat. She is my supermodel.

Jesus! :eek:

Nice legs. ;) :D

Originally posted by Benderino

Trust me, he said what we were all thinking ;)

Indeed..... Oh, how predictable we men are.......

Well, anyway: history has proven I am unsuitable to have pets. So I don't have any. I do have a sister though!

Top Bottom