Members Photos X: A perfect 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ansar, wait till you see a new pic, Im growing my beard back, and it seems to be coming in white. That warrants two eek smileys I think.

If this makes any sence, Raen.. you look like.. someone i could have a chat over a pint with an you would be a good friend.

Looking normal, with humour basically im thinking...

Found this one while remanising over holiday photos. I wanna go back to Vegas :(

If this makes any sence, Raen.. you look like.. someone i could have a chat over a pint with an you would be a good friend.

Looking normal, with humour basically im thinking...

Well, thank you :) I get what you saying, im really that type of person in real life, but my time is so full since the two past years, few time to chat... but neverless cool tought :cool:

just tired :sleep:

I need to shave that moustache!

That's not a moustache...

Lets try it again

Hey Downtown I have a question: IIRC you're a drummer. Does it make it easier to play the drums on Rock Band? And more generally, do you think that playing the drums on Rock Band can help play the drums in real life?
:)

To keep it legal AND in theme... (I'm the drummer)

Hey Downtown I have a question: IIRC you're a drummer. Does it make it easier to play the drums on Rock Band? And more generally, do you think that playing the drums on Rock Band can help play the drums in real life?
Actually, at first, it made it a LOT harder! I sat down all super-confident, but all the "drums" are in the wrong place, and I found myself reverting to instinct (I knew how to play most of the songs on the real drum set), instead of what was on the screen. I failed the first few times I played on Hard/Expert.

I do think if one is able to score highly on expert, they could play the real drumset and not embarrass themselves. You won't be good enough to go on tour, but you could do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom