Merchant of Venice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pythakoreas

Chef Tain
was just playing Siam and I got a merchant Of VENicE OMG!!1!1!1!!! this thing is justr magick!!!!! Can someone explain?:confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused:

Moderator Action: Creating threads to mock to others is trolling. Please report posts instead of resorting to this.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Perhaps you have the policy in the patronage tree which allows city state to accasionaly give great people instead of units.
As CS give sometimes unique units, i think this is the reason, i didn't know it was possible thought...

@:pythakoreas: I see what you are doing :)

I was expecting this to be real, until I saw this comment. But:
OMG! I just got a Keshik and Mognolia wasnt evin in the gaem! A d thsi happned to me 2! It mus tbe a buggg!

I got 2 MoV's 20 turns apart in my current game, used them for gold, since puppeting a CS was insane unhappiness for me at the time. But I was allied to every CS on the map. Now if they would just stop giving me great admirals(pangea map) I'd be happy.. 6 and counting, and I don't even have a ship beyond work boats.

I just got a Keshik and Mognolia wasnt evin in the gaem!

Even weirder, I got a Ke$ha. I decided to make the most of the night because we're gonna die young.

The more annoying version of this is getting a normal Great Merchant as Venice.

:lol:

I should make a topic on how my last game playing as Siam. I was allied with multiple city states throughout the game, and I received 3 MoV total, throughout that entire game.

What are the odds?! :crazyeye:

I also received a Khan as well! What madness is this?! :faint:

I noticed in my last game that one Military CS was gifting Foreign Legions. So, even though they're no longer France's UU and have been moved to a tenet in the Freedom Ideology, they still qualify as a potential CS gifted unit.

I noticed in my last game that one Military CS was gifting Foreign Legions. So, even though they're no longer France's UU and have been moved to a tenet in the Freedom Ideology, they still qualify as a potential CS gifted unit.

Nice, that's good to know. :bump:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom