Merlot take-over of Mavericks.

Are you okay with Merlot taking over Mavericks?

• Total voters

nabaxo

King
We'll see how effectual this poll will be. I thought we needed one in order to have an official stance on the matter. A bit late, I know.

So, are you guys okay with Merlot taking over Maverick?

Hey, fellow amazons, where you all gone? You are too scared of Indiansmoke ruling 2 nations now or you are too confident that I am leading our glorious nation to sure victory over our foes ;) ?

The poll can be worthless, as it was already decided, but the thread we can use to discuss this new challenge and how this changes the situation.

I was thinking about something - are you interested in a test game online in the lobby? Continents or archipelagos map, small size - for us to try strategies and stick the team, apparently to have some quick fun :) And to keep our gaming skills fit when the game is not running.

Beside our team members, I can invite 1 or 2 more friends to play, so thats 4-5-players. We can synchronize this to happen.

Oh, it was invitation to the whole team, thats why I wrote it here.

Uh wtf is going on? Mavericks dont have any players left? What about the other teams?

I guess the other teams are ok, as they play turns normally and even switch few players per turn.

It will be nice, if you the prodigal daughters show up more in the team. Mavericks were losing the game anyway, so their players had somewhat excuses for deserting. But we are at least on the top. :)

Top Bottom