Mesopotamia map seems incomplete!

Panda_Power

Warlord
Does this look right to you? It has a coastline and everything, but it just looks like they didn't finish putting the sea in!

Do other people's map look like this?

Attachments

• mesopotamia.jpg
    mesopotamia.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 638
I read on another forum it's because it's a scenario map instead of a regular map, but I don't see what difference that makes. It looks like a jigsaw puzzle without the border!

The bottom of the map is normal. It goes from the coastline into the sea. It seems they just forgot to add the sea on the right hand side of the map. Bit sloppy!

It's because you're not playing on a globe. You're playing in a small region of Earth, so it doesn't wrap like the core game generated map would.

is there only one map in the pack ??

:eek:

is there only one map in the pack ??

:eek:

Yeah, it's pretty lame that they advertise it as a "pack" when there's only one map(and there's nothing particularly special about this 1 map either).

But hey, at least we get that 'behind the scenes' making of video right? :rolleyes:

Digital Deluxe Edition = 10 bucks for Babylon

Ha the Behind the scenes had 90% of what we have already seen in other videos. But yeah the Deluxe Edition was 10 bucks for Babylon and I really am not impressed with the civilization. It is suppose to be a superior science civ but I tried going for the Science victory but I ended up dominating instead because time was running out.

10$ is way too much for a ONE Civ.. I hope that's not their business model. Releasing DLC for 10$ which includes 1 CIV and 1 map.

10$ is way too much for a ONE Civ.. I hope that's not their business model. Releasing DLC for 10$ which includes 1 CIV and 1 map.

Soundtrack says 'Hi, music albums normally cost ten bucks, buy me and get a free extra Civ and map too!'.

Seriously, people need to get over it. Youre not paying extra for the CE just for babylon, youre paying for the soundtrack.

yes, let bundle stuff people don't want with stuff people want so we can charge more for it. I think people just want the Civ... to complete their game. Seriously, don't be mad that some people are not willing to blindly pay exorbitant price for little in return.

And you dont think that Civ V is worth apaying an extra $10 for over other video games?

Civ is > 99% of other video games to me. Paying extra for a special edition is absolutely no concern, I actually wouldnt want to have the standard version.

Games I will always pay extra for and buy CE's - Civ, Elder Scrolls, Guild Wars.

I don't care how much a GREAT game IS to ANYONE. What I do care, is people encouraging business models that aren't worth its value. You can sell anything as much as a person is willing to pay for it. I'm pretty sure that if ciV Deluxe Edition was 150$, you would have bought it.

Modern Warfare 2. 4 maps ( which 2 are from MW 1 ) for 15$
People who buy the same sports game year after year ( Madden 20XX )
etc...

And now this.... Actually if I was with 2k, I WOULD indeed propose this model, 'cause you guys are way too fanatics and pay good $$$ for 1 Civ. Basic game with Egypt, Babylon, China, India for 40$ Each civ for 4$ each, maybe pack them by region or timeline.

Anyhow it's likely, well they should at least, put all pre-order bonus and maps in one DLC like some months down the line for less than 10$. They can keep the soundtrack, as if hours of playing isn't enough to hear it.

I didnt pay any extra for '1 Civ'. It was free to me with my purchase of the Special Edition with the soundtrack that I would have bought regardless of whatever was in it.

I'm pretty sure that if ciV Deluxe Edition was 150$, you would have bought it.

No, not really. The only reason why I bought the digital deluxe was because it was £10 less than the boxed special edition, and the latter didnt come with the bonus civ.

If they had included babylon in the boxed CE too, which I think they really should have done, then I would have paid £49.99 for that. But it was missig the Civ, and I didnt care about the statues, so I got the digital deluxe instead.

yes, let bundle stuff people don't want with stuff people want so we can charge more for it. I think people just want the Civ... to complete their game. Seriously, don't be mad that some people are not willing to blindly pay exorbitant price for little in return.

i'm sure there are people who want the soundtrack. if you really don't want to pay 10 bucks, then just don't do it.

Top Bottom