Metal Gear Mafia Game Thread

mgsmuhammad

Resident Stalker
Metal Gear Mafia: Day 1

The San Hieronymo peninsula.. Known to the Columbian locals as the peninsula of the dead.

It is a filthy place, where vicious wildlife, hostile forces from the Columbian government and disease are a constant threat. Malaria pills are invaluable, particularly after the Motherland cut your supplies.

You traded valuable arms for this little corner of hell, where now you are falling, one-by-one, whether to disease, skirmishes with hostiles or simply malnutrition.

Why, just the other day, one of your comrades fell.

Spoiler :
mgsmuhammad was Private Sloth!
Spoiler :
He was Red Army!

But - All is not lost. The peninsula hides many things. In particular, that which your Motherland sent you here to build.

Perhaps... It could yet prove useful, in securing the needs of you and your comrades in the Red Army bases in the area.​
-------------------------------------------------

Rules

-During the day, you vote for someone to be lynched (executed for treason), using the format vote: mgsmuhammad. If you want to change your vote, use unvote: mgsmuhammad, vote: (insert name here) first or else your original vote will be the one counted. For the first day their will have to be a greater than 50% vote to lynch someone and from any time there after it is the one with the most. (desperation can drive people to crazy things)
-Three 24 hour phases: Morning, Midday, and Night. Updates occur at 10 PM GMT. (Unless otherwise stated)
-Private communications are allowed.
-Quicktopics, chatrooms, etc. are allowed, in fact I say more the merrier for this game. I will set up some QT's for the various groups, but you can add more should you feel like.
-Dead players cannot post anything which may alter the player's opinions in the thread (i.e., you may NOT say "MGSMUHAMMAD IS MAFIA, I SCANNED HIM THE NIGHT HE KILLED ME!", but you can freely mock and/or rage at the town from the dead).
-PM's, screenshots, and Chatlogs may not be posted.
-Communications do not need to be sent through me (although I would appreciate any cc'ing so I can keep tabs on the games progress/laugh at your foolishness from my ivory tower of doom).
-You must PM all night actions to the host personally.
-Clarifications to the rules will be posted by me if perceived to be unclear. If you are unsure or think I might have missed something, please don’t be afraid to ask questions!

Players:

1. Camikaze - Killed, Night Four
2. Catharsis - minor victory
3. CivPlayah - Lynched, Day Six
4. dcmort93 - Killed, Night One
5. Choxorn - Killed, Day Eight
6. Dumanios - Lynched, Day Three
7. Daveshack - Lynched, Day Ten
8. Darth Caesar - Lynched, Day Four
9. Robbiecon - loss
10. Zack - Killed, Night Five
11. GamezRule - loss
12. Takhisis - Lynched, Day Seven
13. Romanichine - major victory
14. BSmith1068 -minor victory
15. Sprig -minor victory
16. Snerk - Killed, Night Seven
17. Jarrema - Lynched, Day Nine
18. CivGeneral - Lynched, Day Five
19. Lord OST - Lynched, Day Two
20. The Bake - Killed, Evening Nine

Reserves:
NarutoAvatarDBZ
dcmort93

---------------------------------

The midday update comes at 10PM GMT on Monday.

Updates:

vote: zack

Ookay..

I actually intended for a night start, but if everyone's happy with day then a daystart we shall have. :lol:

OP updated to reflect this.

Lol.
Rotfl.

vote: Camikaze

Vote: TheBake, and welcome to CFC Mafia.

Vote:Zack for voting Snerk.

So? I got rid of a doppelganger there. Don't you think a world with two copies of me would be too much?

I stumbled upon this thread by chance. Might be a good idea to either link in the sign ups or send out PMs with a link, so that people know the game has started.

Also, vote: Sprig.

Edit: :lol: at the link being in the sign up thread. :blush:

Top Bottom