MethylOrange LH Gallery

I think Jimmus beard is really impressive. There are a lot leaderheads with beard, made by quite experienced leaderhead makers, but the beard is often the weak point as they tend to look plastic / massive. But Jimmus beard is perfect IMO. It looks like... a beard. you know what I mean?

I think Jimmus beard is really impressive. There are a lot leaderheads with beard, made by quite experienced leaderhead makers, but the beard is often the weak point as they tend to look plastic / massive. But Jimmus beard is perfect IMO. It looks like... a beard. you know what I mean?

:yup: agree.
That's the first thing, which i recognized.
-> :goodjob:.

Nice LH! The Capo was looking for another Korean leader for "Diplomacy 2"
MO, I have to ask you something- when you added shaders to your older LHs did you experience some problems or everything was easy and worked immediately?

No special issues, just added shader textures, and then imported/exported in blender; then I only added shaders and Voilà! I had shaded leaders.

But, you have to manually add the environment map texture to the meshes after they are exported from blender, elseway you get strange-looking eyes and similar stuff.

Nice work again.
The model looks very good, but imho not very east asian :dunno:.
Maybe the skin and the eyes need a bit adjustment, but no concrete idea.

I don't know, if i've said it, but i use Yu, K'Khwand and Kucan as generic leaders in my mod, and they look nice and fit :).

WiP: Modu of Shanyu; what do you think?

Attachments

• Modu.jpg
    Modu.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 166
Looks like during the animation he is looking up, and thus his head looks cut off. =\

Body looks great though! :goodjob: top class!

Maybe a hat could be added? But it looks like the body is 100% done. :)

Top Bottom