1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

MGE Unit Graphics

Discussion in 'Civ2 - Scenario Creation' started by YazzyT, Aug 8, 2019.

1. YazzyT

YazzyT Chieftain

It's been a long time since I lurked here but I am getting back into scenario creation. I was wondering if anybody has a compilation of WW2 era unit graphics, preferably in the "Fairline style". I have some requests for new unit graphics too but I'll keep those to myself for now. The Scenario League site has compilations of ToT graphics but nothing for MGE and it's hard to find a lot of FW/MGE graphics (yes, I still play MGE!) Thanks in advance!

2. tootall_2012

tootall_2012 Chieftain

Hi Tazzy,

I'm not personally aware of any MGE WWII unit graphics collection. As you indicated, almost all the efforts in this regard done by Fairline, Tanelorn and Broken Erica in the past ten years were done for ToT.

3. YazzyT

YazzyT Chieftain

Yeah, I can't get TOT to work on my PC so I've been working with MGE, just was wondering if anybody had old files laying around to upload because I can't find anything in old threads.

4. Metro Polis

Metro Polis Chieftain

I'll have a look in my archives. It's full of images other users had made and which I have stolen! There has to something you can use - if you still need it. If you have already finished the units file maybe you consider to upload it and I can take a closer look at what exactly you need and I can provide.

And there are loads in this thread: https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/ww2-unit-graphics.409277/

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
    YazzyT likes this.