MIA Announcement

General_W

Councilor & Merlot Noble
Due to steadily declining participation, MIA has been reduced to only 3 active members. One of them, Peter Grimes, is a mac user and can’t open the save. I work as an accountant – and now that it’s tax season here in the USA I won’t have time to be involved beyond reading for at least another 3 weeks. Chamnix has been running this team virtually alone for almost a month now – and he’s in the process of moving… and won’t have internet access for at least a month also.

We hate to do this – but this game either needs to be put on hold for a moth, or the game will have to continue without MIA :sad:

Sorry to do this to everyone!
We’re PMing the whole former team to see if we can get anyone to become more active.
We’ll let you know if anyone steps up.

I'm not drinkin' that Kool-Aid. Happy April Fools' day, Team MIA. ;)

General_W Very nice work on the holiest of all K.I.S.S days. We revel in this type of activity. Thank you for your post but it's hard to fool the fools.

Just to add to the festivities of this most Holy of Days
... it also marks the 2nd anniversary of me joining CFC :woohoo: ... and I havn't regretted a day :beer:

:crazyeye: Hey! I'm an idiot AND a fool. If it wasn't for Whomp I would have been chomping hard on that one. :hammer2:

Sir Bugsy said:
:crazyeye: Hey! I'm an idiot AND a fool. If it wasn't for Whomp I would have been chomping hard on that one. :hammer2:
Oh puhleeze tell me you didn't get fooled twice in the same thread, Bugs.

OK, if it wasn't for Scout and Whomp. :D

It was that avatar swap thing that messed me up. :crazyeye: Plus all the partying from our high holy day. :beer:

donsig said:
Darn. I could use a break from this game right about now. :D
I'll bet you could :lol:

Top Bottom