MIA Imperial News

Thanks for the comments.
I'll make those changes once all the videos are done. I really want to finish video 5 before too many people move on from this forum! :)

I opened the final save, but the playback thing at the end didn't work :confused: is that feature disabled in PBEM?

Anyway – I got some other good end-of-game screens, so I'll use those in the last video.
If someone could get the playback thing to work, please let me know!
(It loaded for me – but pressing the play button didn't do anything – it just sits there on the turn before anyone even founds their capital)

:salute:

I'm pretty sure it works, but it takes a long time to get started - hit play and come back after a nap, and it will probably be running.

Ok – Thanks Chamnix… I'll check that later when I get time.
Maybe I can make a "sequel" to my movie… "MTDG: A Rik's-Eye View" :clap:

In the meantime – all 5 chapters are now posted in the UN for your viewing pleasure:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=190593

Thanks again for the positive feedback and encouragement as I made these videos.

I never expected to have so much fun and meet such great people when I signed up for this a little over a year ago. I may not know your faces, but I consider all of you friends!
(chokes back the inconsolable weeping)

I can't imagine being a part of a better team.
My deepest thanks to all of you – it's been really fun.
:salute:

P.S. and the last page of this history thread has been updated also!

I want more recognition for my work at the start. I was also the first Team Captain and I was the one who came up wih the name for this team. Basically I was the guiding light to this team when we were young, so that needs to be recognised also. Plus it must be made mention who is the number one mudslinger, i.e. fe3333au or yourself, and the fact that I was the only warmongerer on the team.

Top Bottom