Michael Jackson dead at 50

It's a shame that people like me remember Michael Jackson more for the bad (and we do not need to get into details on what he did, what he didn't do etc. because there was something certainly inappropriate about that relationship at the very least) than the music he has made. I really wish I could remember him more as the entertainer/music, but his legacy of supposed pedophilia will always be the Michael Jackson I remember.

I was shocked when I heard the news. Rest in Peace, Michael.

I was shocked when I heard the news. Rest in Peace, Michael.

Shocked? Why? The guy has been a head case for over a decade now and simply circling the toilet of life waiting for the final plunge. I wasnt shocked at all.

Michael Jackson was simply a victim of his own success. It all got to his head and he went nuts. No surprise there.

Shocked? Why? The guy has been a head case for over a decade now and simply circling the toilet of life waiting for the final plunge. I wasnt shocked at all.

Michael Jackson was simply a victim of his own success. It all got to his head and he went nuts. No surprise there.
Thanks for the words of wisdom Socrates. :rolleyes:

I think he was nuts beforehand.

i sincerely hope he is remembered for his music rather than his lifestyle. its how i will remember him.

Don't stop till you get enough...

I'll remember him as an extremely talented artist. RIP Michael.

Massive musical talent. Sadly seemingly considerably less talent for living well, and apparently no talent, or even half-decent coping strategies, for aging gracefully.

Michael Jackson was a musical revolution in himself, an extraterrestrial hyper-talented live performer. He was simply unique. It's a really sad day, a terrible day.

I'm really shocked. I just can't believe it. When I've heard it, I thought it was a joke, but it's not. 50 years old is so young.

Top Bottom