Micro: Dethy5 WWNDD? COMPLETE (TOWN VICTORY)

Ace Marvel

Emperor
Untitled-1-Recovered.png

You wake up and in front of you, you see a familiar face, is Nancy Drew! But Wait! I am Nancy Drew! How is this possible? You see other 4 Nancy Drews, and a message in the wall saying, You are all Nancy Drew, well but one, if you find them you will return to your world, if not you are stuck here forever.

Now is the time to ask yourself what would Nancy Drew do? or to be more precise, what would I do?

Mechanics
A Dethy is a game of 5 players, 4 cops vs 1 mafia goon, each night you can investigate a player, but you might not receive the result you where hoping for (none of the players will know which Nancy they are). The game has the following roles:

Sane Nancy: your results will come back accurately
Insane Nancy: your results will be the opposite of the players alignment
Naive Nancy: your results will always come back as Nancy Drew
Negative Nancy
: your results will always come back as Not Nancy Drew
Fake Nancy
: you have the ability to eliminate a Nancy at night

The game will start at N0, no kills will happen, but Nancy will receive a random result, after that the game starts D1.
This game will be a fast phased, with cycle of 24 hours, but we will move to the next phase once all actions have been sent, or an elimination candidate has been chosen, all the extra time will be added to the next phase. (if I'm sleeping, we will have to wait)
Votes will be final, so think twice before choosing someone, night actions will also be final. Non elimination is allowed during day cycles.

Start Date
After Dolby game is over (Animal Crossing Mafia) 6PM CDT (Central Daytime) GMT -5

All forum rules apply.

Important Events
D1 STARTS

Players
1- Takhisis (The Whispering Statue)
2- topsecret (The Clue of the Velvet Mask)
3- Askthepizzaguy (The Sky Phantom)
4- TheGoldenTyranno (The Triple Hoax)
5- Synsensa ( The Thirteenth Pearl)

Replacements
1-

Observers
1- Bianca :love:
2- Dolby :king:

Last edited:
Phirst! Gugak4ever

"Listen, the game host is messing with us, when I die I actually flip town jailer, so I don't have any detective results at all, and I'll try to stop night kills. Why I claimed day one? Well, you see, it's better for me to draw the kill than stop any detective results from happening. Also, when I flip, you will see it's not a traditional dethy game, because that role never exists in one. Ergo, ipso facto, I am lock town and we're yeeting Synsensa who is in spec chat and therefore the only actual wolf, you're all villagers except him, that's the other twist, the end."

What game host? There is no game host.

OK, Ace, I tried to be reasonable but now it's time for me to post videos at you. Presumably you have gained access to this pseudo-music known as ‘K-pop’ thanks to the expansion of a TV channel known as arirangTV.

If so, you('d) also actually have access to sounds that can be unqualifiedly described as ‘music’.

Also, pizzaman, ghosts are just glitches in the Matrix.

Wait, if he becomes just a spectator, and we can yeet spectators, does that mean we can yeet him a second time?

Also, when players die off, do they also become spectators? And can they be yeeted as well? Will this become yeetception?

So we have to yeet them from the Matrix first, then hunt them down and yeet them outside of the Matrix. Got it.

I'mma just turn into Agent Smith here for a bit...

OK, Ace, I tried to be reasonable but now it's time for me to post videos at you. Presumably you have gained access to this pseudo-music known as ‘K-pop’ thanks to the expansion of a TV channel known as arirangTV.

If so, you('d) also actually have access to sounds that can be unqualifiedly described as ‘music’.

Vintage Kpop! love it!

Top Bottom