No. The OP was you claiming that a girl's unscientific project that concluded that microwaving water was damaging for plants was 'interesting'. Not only that, you added a 'toxic' sign to the post. This implies that you took it seriously, when in fact there's nothing to take seriously. There are a million and one urban legends about microwave ovens claiming that they are responsible for just about all that is wrong in this world. And it is so typical of you to post such ridiculous 'findings' and claim they are 'interesting'. What you do is spread misinformation and treat it as if it has a real basis. Try applying a bit of scepticism instead of all this alarmist nonsense.