Middle East Map Preview

RHKINC

Chieftain
Years ago I was inspired by the Allah Akbar scenario by Feanor. It has been lost to us for quite some time but the space given to Israel, Palestine, and Lebanon weren't matched by any other map/scenario available at the time or now. In that spirit I'm going to be ridiculous and maximize the power of Civ 3 to create a Middle East map and scenario. Here is my first preview:

Embedding the preview hasn't worked... trying different websites for the next preview. Until then here is the teaser image after the link (goes to Flickr).

https://www.flickr.com/photos/135392718@N08/20332192401/in/dateposted-public/

Yes! This spot is so rich in history you have many choices to make a scenario out of it. Anything from roman times, Arabian conquests, Persian, Greek, Ottoman empire, 6 day war, modern conflicts and more.

Do not forget World War One in this. That would allow for a Leader such as Lawrence of Arabia and a few of his Arab cohorts, along with Allenby, one of the better generals of the war. You would need some Australia Light Horse units though. I suspect that someone on the forum would be happy to make those, if they are not already made. I would have to check if any Bedouins on camels were around as well.

Top Bottom