Mighty Youtubers, civfanatics need you to check these things out

Overall I just want players to occasionally open details panels, show some tooltips and so on. The rest we'll puzzle out.

Not sure if it is worth anything, but I edited OP, just in case.

- How do you add additional beliefs to your religion after funding it?

- Which are the effects of excess and lack of amenities?

I think we know these two. Additional beliefs are added by burning an apostle, presumably one for each. Lack of amenities means penalty to all city yields, I think we know it is -5% for -1 amenities, and I guess it will be -9% starting at -3 amenities.

Not sure if it is worth anything, but I edited OP, just in case.

I think we know these two. Additional beliefs are added by burning an apostle, presumably one for each. Lack of amenities means penalty to all city yields, I think we know it is -5% for -1 amenities, and I guess it will be -9% starting at -3 amenities.

Thank you! :) Well, if you need apostles instead of great prophets in order to upgrade your religion, that would make great prophets way useless :/

And amenities seems to be more powerful / crucial than ever, even with their non-global effects O_o

That's interesting. Where'd you read/hear that?

It was during a Firaxis livestream. One of the earlier ones I believe.

You now can't tell if it's a civ's second or third city by knowing the name order.

It was during a Firaxis livestream. One of the earlier ones I believe.

You now can't tell if it's a civ's second or third city by knowing the name order.

Right, I knew that, but they really said the next 10 specifically? (Just preparing mods over here.)

Right, I knew that, but they really said the next 10 specifically? (Just preparing mods over here.)
Yes... I am certain, though it has been a while. Order in the list is still important... You're still not likely to see Hunt Valley for America unless you name it yourself or found a lot of cities.

But it does add a bit of variety.

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

Yes... I am certain, though it has been a while. Order in the list is still important... You're still not likely to see Hunt Valley for America unless you name it yourself or found a lot of cities.

But it does add a bit of variety.

Yeah, I like it. Thanks. I just hope we can add a second city besides the capital as set in stone in some cases. (Peter should always found both St. Petersburg and Moscow before everything else.)

So, when exactly do the NDAs expire? Will it be midnight tonight or at the end of the 29th? For that matter, will it be Eastern US time since Firaxis Studios is on the east coast? Or after the 29th is completely past?

Essentially... When can we expect to see the first videos?

Ok... So i get out of class at 11 ET, so there should be some good stuff by the tune I get home.

Top Bottom