Militaristic City States have UU's

crawf0rd

The One and Only
As I was fighting a war against Egypt, I noticed he had 4 Mandekalu Cavalry. I knew that this was possible in vanilla, but VERY rare. After befriending his Militaristic City State, I, too began to get them. Has anyone else noticed this?

As I was fighting a war against Egypt, I noticed he had 4 Mandekalu Cavalry. I knew that this was possible in vanilla, but VERY rare. After befriending his Militaristic City State, I, too began to get them. Has anyone else noticed this?

I did. In my first game, I was allied with quite a few militaristic CSes. All they seemed to want to give me were Mando Cavalries and Conquistadors. And the conquistadors you can't even re-gift because they count as settlers. :nono: Irritating.

~R~

Having Militaristic City States give you unique units from civilization that are not in the present game is the best feature yet.

The thing is, I think the developers noticed players not minding DLC units winding up as gifted units in Vanilla and basically ran with it, happy accidents, everybody.

Top Bottom