Military Advisor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any? I am missing it.
In previous civ versions you could bring up a list of your units. In civ4 even with very nice powerful filters and features...

For instance one eureka asks to have 8 military units. How do I know how many I have? I need to count them manually on the map? Also how do I know if a scout counts as a military units?

I think it's accesible when you select a unit. There's a button in the little screen with info about the selected unit that folds out a list of all your units. Can't check exactly where or how at this moment.

When you select any unit, click on the unit's name at the top of the unit's action box and up will pop a listing of all of your units (civilian, religious and military).

Nice, thank you.
I would suggest to make this available more accessible via the interface
1.) adding an icon for each advior
2.) add each advisor to the traditional list of F1 through F12 (or how many there are)

The interface has been "streamlined" which is not necessarily a bad thing, but it has also been simplified a bit too much for such a complex game, and there are now plenty of hidden information.

Yeah it is no problem for veterans but if you are new you might miss out some content. So I think the user interface has still potential for improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom