Military base alowed

SIMPA

Prince
Pozdrav!
I am working on new version of my mod and I loking for something like this:
1 Unit with ability to constract a military base,it could be military enginer..wich is easy part:)
2 That military base have ability to heal units
3 What is most important is that you can build military base on enemy teritory when you atack another civ AND WHAT WOULD BE TOTTALY GREAT IS ABILITY TO BUILD MILITARY BASE IN CIV TERITORY THAT YOU HAVE OPEN BORDERS AGREAMENT(like nato have bases acros the Europe)..
Iam sure that for number 3 you must involved python so I ask you guys and girls is this possible to do or is there some similar thing like this...
Thx!!

I like this idea, but I think it could be amended a bit. I am assuming that this is a modern feature firstly. I think there should be two types, one is a Base and the other a Camp (or Encampment or whatever you want to call it) The Base you should be able to build in friendly/allied territory, whereas you can only build the camp in enemy territory. I think the base should give a high rate of healing (like +100% or something) and the Camp should give you +50% maybe. And perhaps if an enemy occupies the camp it is either destroyed or turned into a base under their control.

I'm probably getting ahead of myself here, and I am sure this is already complicated as it is, but I just figured that would be cool too.

I like this idea, but I think it could be amended a bit. I am assuming that this is a modern feature firstly. I think there should be two types, one is a Base and the other a Camp (or Encampment or whatever you want to call it) The Base you should be able to build in friendly/allied territory, whereas you can only build the camp in enemy territory. I think the base should give a high rate of healing (like +100% or something) and the Camp should give you +50% maybe. And perhaps if an enemy occupies the camp it is either destroyed or turned into a base under their control.

I'm probably getting ahead of myself here, and I am sure this is already complicated as it is, but I just figured that would be cool too.

Yes I was thinking about this idea but I dont think it should be very complicated to do..
All that have to be done is ability to build military base in frendly teritory and ability to heal units(you know when you have 10 units in enemy teritory and you know that they will not survive another attack the camp would do good)
I think that there is a lot of smart people who can do that throw python,Iam very sorry that tsentom is not active anymore..but please if someone know how to do that please try ...:)

Do you think there should be a difference in the defense/healing power gained from a base in your own territory and a base in rival/enemy territory? Or should the benefits be the same no matter where it is?

Yes I like your idea about military bases in your civ and frendly civs,and when you attack enemy teritory to build camps for healing units...;)
Military base-100% ability to heal
Camp-about 30 to 50 %heal
For example in militray base you could have maximum 10 units and in camp 5

It would be very cool that when another civ attack your military base in friendly civ that you got message "Your military base in -for example-Croatia was attacked by Turkey" witch will be define like act of war between your civ and for example Turkey!:p

Ah I would wreally like this :mad::mad:

Top Bottom